How to use cracks and patches to run Japanese games

darkpachon

Dec 9, 2023
Sorry, but I tried to install a game called Saiminjutsu 3, and I downloaded the local emulator and a crack to play it, but when I use it, I get a warning that I don't understand since I'm new to this, and the mistake that the game gives me when I start it after I install it
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-09 224611.png
and to solve it, I use this crack
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-30 233946.png
but when using it, it gives me this warning, and I don't know how to solve it so that I can play the game. A patch came, and I also used it, but it doesn't work either. Can someone tell me if I'm missing something for it to work, or what I have to do?
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-30 233857.png

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, never played the game. But on the Internet, they warn to not use any translation tool (ntlea apploc, ecc.) when you apply the patch. Just drag the game executable onto the program interface to crack it. Hope this helps.

Reactions: darkpachon

darkpachon

Dec 9, 2023
Sorry, never played the game. But on the Internet, they warn to not use any translation tool (ntlea apploc, ecc.) when you apply the patch. Just drag the game executable onto the program interface to crack it. Hope this helps.
Thank you. I think I'm doing well, but now I have another problem, and that is that now I get these warnings, but thank you. I think I'm getting better every time I appreciate it, and if you have any other advice, it would help me.
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-10 203313.png

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Thank you. I think I'm doing well, but now I have another problem, and that is that now I get these warnings, but thank you. I think I'm getting better every time I appreciate it, and if you have any other advice, it would help me.
View attachment 3163317
Did you run this game via ?

1702944289721.png

If so, and it still didn't work, it could be that the game application is detecting some form of a "corrupted save". Suggestion: Reach out to the forum where you initially downloaded the game and ask around if anyone else has experienced a similar problem to yours and go from there.

darkpachon

Dec 9, 2023
Did you run this game via ?

View attachment 3185902

If so, and it still didn't work, it could be that the game application is detecting some form of a "corrupted save". Suggestion: Reach out to the forum where you initially downloaded the game and ask around if anyone else has experienced a similar problem to yours and go from there.
I already put my computer in Japanese but the problem is that it gives me this image and I don't have to do it since I translated it but I don't understand if the iOS is already installed on the PC Captura de pantalla (769).png