RPGM How to Use High Quality Picture in RPGMaker MZ

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys, im starting to create a game just for fun project, i dont know id finished or not later but ill work hard if i have spare time to make it
im using honey select 2 as cg creator and used someone's scene(and edited it) in illusion soft discord because i made a horrible one, i dont intent to sell the game for money from this(some kinda patreon and other) maybe if the game progress and its becoming a "real game" ill only open donation(the game free and all the stuff free), so i think itll be okay to use free scene in illusion soft discord

so the question, im trying to upload to/show picture in the game but, the problem is the picture doesnt fit the screen, it crop on the left top corner, is there anyhow to upload good quality picture to the game i see game like karryn prison(rpgm mv) and star knightess aura (rpg maker mz) using good quality image in their game

also how to change game resolution from 4:3 to 16:9
Thanks

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
nevermind, i found it out in system 2 resolution along with it the image i use also fine

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
Hey guys, im starting to create a game just for fun project, i dont know id finished or not later but ill work hard if i have spare time to make it
im using honey select 2 as cg creator and used someone's scene(and edited it) in illusion soft discord because i made a horrible one, i dont intent to sell the game for money from this(some kinda patreon and other) maybe if the game progress and its becoming a "real game" ill only open donation(the game free and all the stuff free), so i think itll be okay to use free scene in illusion soft discord

so the question, im trying to upload to/show picture in the game but, the problem is the picture doesnt fit the screen, it crop on the left top corner, is there anyhow to upload good quality picture to the game i see game like karryn prison(rpgm mv) and star knightess aura (rpg maker mz) using good quality image in their game

also how to change game resolution from 4:3 to 16:9
Thanks
Im having the same problem, how do you make it work?