How would I install daz released assets into DAZ STUDIO?

damookie

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
You need to locate your downloads folder for the DAZ Install Manager (DIM). Once you do that, put all the files in there, it's important that you have the supplement.dsx and Manifest.dsx files in there.

Then you can run DIM and it'll install. Well, that's how I've been doing it anyways.

I noticed some packages don't come with the dsx files, not sure how to install those. Some of them just tell you to double click or drag the file into your daz with the character you want modded selected. So I just copy them into my library and use them like that.

Maybe someone knows another way to install the ones without the dsx files??

Good luck man

Last edited:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
You need to location your downloads folder for the DAZ Install Manager (DIM). Once you do that, put all the files in there, it's important that you have the supplement.dsx and Manifest.dsx files in there.

Then you can run DIM and it'll install. Well, that's how I've been doing it anyways.

I noticed some packages don't come with the dsx files, not sure how to install those. Some of them just tell you to double click or drag the file into your daz with the character you want modded selected. So I just copy them into my library and use them like that.

Maybe someone knows another way to install the ones without the dsx files??

Good luck man
i just ended up doing illusion studio for now. hopefully after i learn more i can get onto daz thanks

Lewdpanda95

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah you basically just download and change the packet archive in the settings to whereever you put your downloaded assets. If the product is not a package just copy the content folder in a folder of your choice and add the directory in Daz Studio under Edit/Preferences/Content.