Howdy! Making games is fun!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys and girls!

To introduce myself, I've been a fan of NSFW RPGM games for a while. You know, your bellow average joe, working shitty jobs wanking his peepee to some anime characters after his shitty day. So after discovering my passion for NSFW games and Japanese culture, anime, and manga to be more precise, I thought why not to give a try at making my own game.
I've been familiar with RPGM since RPGM XP, so transition over RPGM mv was smooth. I know that many prefer renpy over rpgm, but there's so many stuff I can make on this engine that restricting myself with the other engine made no sense. Thus here it is, inspired by some gang oriented manga and culture I'm making a Visual Novel/RPG about sex, gang warfare, and absurd comedy.

title2.jpg

Just a template now. I'll be posting on my patreon once my first version is out :)
How's the concept? Currently, I made over 45+ custom (mostly, I love making stuff with assets I have) maps for future use, like a cafeteria, different classrooms etc. and working on a story now.
In short, it's a story full of comedy, action, and sex. The main protagonist is a delinquent who returns to his hometown to uncover the truth about his old friend severe beating which put him in a coma. The main concept will be waging war against different factions, participating in underground fights and influencing your high school depravity level which in return will unlock sexier events and just living your life in this crooked city. I'm not that much into vanilla sex, so exhibitionism and other kinky stuff to be expected. Once you take control of certain faction territory, you'll be able to recruit some bimbos and conduct your business as a pimp or send them to corrupt your school.
But that'll be available after I'm done introducing main characters and fleshing out the story. The main focus of the game is storytelling, comedy, and sexy girls.

Here's some preview how I made sex scenes to work.

Some people complained about RPGMV performance, but worry not. Even an old potato should be able to handle my game. Mostly it's poorly made parallel processes and parallax mapping based on tiles which cause the issues and that's not the case of my game. The game will offer simple and engaging combat with combos, etc and different enemy attack patterns, but the fun part starts once you acquire special Hentai technique which will be very effective against female combatants if you know what I mean ;) (groping, etc.). Also, a difficulty slider if you prefer less or more difficult game.
Different dialogue choices unlock different scenes or it influences how the characters will react to you at some point in the story, you'll be able to move around freely (just like in summertime saga)

p.s can't wait to make an event where this teacher teaches boys about her anatomy "wink-wink".

and interact with characters by clicking on them. Acquire quests and complete them whenever you like. Day and Night cycle will influence what kind of places are open at a certain time, what kind of activities are available etc. It'll be more relevant later on when there'll be more content added.
So just wanted to share some thoughts on my game and get some feedback about the idea of my game. Does it sound fun?
There's still a lot of work to be done, I just laid out the foundation for my game, but I'm planning to release the first version within the month. Currently, it takes 1 hour to complete everything I made so far and I'm planning that my first version will have 2-3 hours of gameplay worth time (no grinding). I still need to create some other mechanics, but hopefully, it won't take much time. Ohh... gosh what a wall-of-text.
I'll be posting my game on F95 once I'm done :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys and girls!

To introduce myself, I've been a fan of NSFW RPGM games for a while. You know, your bellow average joe, working shitty jobs wanking his peepee to some anime characters after his shitty day. So after discovering my passion for NSFW games and Japanese culture, anime, and manga to be more precise, I thought why not to give a try at making my own game.
I've been familiar with RPGM since RPGM XP, so transition over RPGM mv was smooth. I know that many prefer renpy over rpgm, but there's so many stuff I can make on this engine that restricting myself with the other engine made no sense. Thus here it is, inspired by some gang oriented manga and culture I'm making a Visual Novel/RPG about sex, gang warfare, and absurd comedy.

View attachment 232223

Just a template now. I'll be posting on my patreon once my first version is out :)
How's the concept? Currently, I made over 45+ custom (mostly, I love making stuff with assets I have) maps for future use, like a cafeteria, different classrooms etc. and working on a story now.
In short, it's a story full of comedy, action, and sex. The main protagonist is a delinquent who returns to his hometown to uncover the truth about his old friend severe beating which put him in a coma. The main concept will be waging war against different factions, participating in underground fights and influencing your high school depravity level which in return will unlock sexier events and just living your life in this crooked city. I'm not that much into vanilla sex, so exhibitionism and other kinky stuff to be expected. Once you take control of certain faction territory, you'll be able to recruit some bimbos and conduct your business as a pimp or send them to corrupt your school.
But that'll be available after I'm done introducing main characters and fleshing out the story. The main focus of the game is storytelling, comedy, and sexy girls.

Here's some preview how I made sex scenes to work.

Some people complained about RPGMV performance, but worry not. Even an old potato should be able to handle my game. Mostly it's poorly made parallel processes and parallax mapping based on tiles which cause the issues and that's not the case of my game. The game will offer simple and engaging combat with combos, etc and different enemy attack patterns, but the fun part starts once you acquire special Hentai technique which will be very effective against female combatants if you know what I mean ;) (groping, etc.). Also, a difficulty slider if you prefer less or more difficult game.
Different dialogue choices unlock different scenes or it influences how the characters will react to you at some point in the story, you'll be able to move around freely (just like in summertime saga)

p.s can't wait to make an event where this teacher teaches boys about her anatomy "wink-wink".

and interact with characters by clicking on them. Acquire quests and complete them whenever you like. Day and Night cycle will influence what kind of places are open at a certain time, what kind of activities are available etc. It'll be more relevant later on when there'll be more content added.
So just wanted to share some thoughts on my game and get some feedback about the idea of my game. Does it sound fun?
There's still a lot of work to be done, I just laid out the foundation for my game, but I'm planning to release the first version within the month. Currently, it takes 1 hour to complete everything I made so far and I'm planning that my first version will have 2-3 hours of gameplay worth time (no grinding). I still need to create some other mechanics, but hopefully, it won't take much time. Ohh... gosh what a wall-of-text.
I'll be posting my game on F95 once I'm done :)
Welcome and looking forward to your development!

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you! I really work hard on my game. Hope you'll enjoy it.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Had to postpone release date, there's still some stuff I need to add before that. But here's some progress on combat, etc.

The player will have occasionally do this to increase order status. More varied enemies+female combatants (as well as special skill to get them naked) with distinct attack patterns will be introduced in the future. This is just a trash level enemies — order and depravity influence each other, higher depravity, higher chance for the more difficult wave to appear.

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Had to postpone release date, there's still some stuff I need to add before that. But here's some progress on combat, etc.

The player will have occasionally do this to increase order status. More varied enemies+female combatants (as well as special skill to get them naked) with distinct attack patterns will be introduced in the future. This is just a trash level enemies — order and depravity influence each other, higher depravity, higher chance for the more difficult wave to appear.
It really looks good for a frontal battle system. It's definitely a huge upgrade from the stock system that comes with RPGM. Well done.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It really looks good for a frontal battle system. It's definitely a huge upgrade from the stock system that comes with RPGM. Well done.
Thanks, even if combat is a minor thing planned in my game, I wanted it to feel good. Make it more interesting. Get rid of plain stat boost skill, add synergies as you can see here, Kotora cast an AoE and makes enemies share the damage. The main character has a powerful single target damaging skills, so it works really well with Kotora skills etc.