HTML Howdy. New dev for fun i guess...

AnonPika

Jun 24, 2020
Howdy, I am AnonPika and I guess I'm just making something for fun. I have trouble finishing projects and this is my first attempt at making a game. I am using twine (inspiration from games like Degrees of Lewdity and Fresh Starts) so if you have any tips or suggestions, let me know. The presmise is a future cyberpunk dystopia. Humans colonized mars and learned how to make floating cities. The rich live in Cloud Haven, a collection of floating mansions above the surface of Mars. The average person lives on the surface of Mars. Earth is where all the trash and criminals are sent and where a bunch of poor people live. Anyway here's what I have so far:

Menu:
265436a9-0523-4c58-8796-b840eac1da43.html.png

Character Creation:
image_2021-07-14_192515.png

Backgrounds:
Game2.png

Each background has a description:
Crossdresser - You love the feeling of dressing as the opposing gender and prefer to be seen as such. Do you want to be a crossdresser?
Troublemaker - You grew up doing things you weren't supposed to and causing trouble. You enjoy breaking rules despite the consequences. Do you want to be a trouble maker?
Athlete - You grew up playing sports and keeping generally fit. You feel like you could win any physical activity. Do you want to be an athlete?
Tinkerer - You are considered a genius. There is nothing you cant fix and you absolutely love figuring out how things work. Do you want to be a tinkerer?
Spoiled - You are used to getting anything you want. Oddly enough, this led you to learn charisma so you never get told no. Do you want to be spoiled?

Genders:
Boy - Girl - Hermaphrodite
All genders can choose their chest and butt sizes, Boys and Hermaphrodites can also choose their penis size.

Hair:
There are three lengths (short, mid, and long) each with their own styles. Hair color is also a choice.

Body:
Body deals with height and shape.

That's all I have so far. didn't take too long, if anyone has any tips, suggestions, etc. let me know. As I said, I just kinda started doing this for fun, I have never made a game before but twine is fairly easy so well see.

AnonPika

Jun 24, 2020
Added things like feminine and masculine and started adding the main starting location. figuring out integrations for time, hunger, fatigue, stress, and trauma. The way i'm thinking of it, if you run out of fatigue, you acumulate stress. If you max out stress, you pass out. if you pass out, you gain trauma. Trauma lessens you fatigue drop. Hunger (if i can figure out how to integrate it) can cause stress if left at 0. Also trying to figure out how to properly do time. Got it implemented and it works in a way but doesn't look aesthetically pleasing. Also plan on adding masturbation to increase arousal at the cost of fatigue. If you orgasm from masturbation, you decrease stress. Baths also decrease stress but take longer than a shower and unlike showers, you can't masturbate in the bath.