HTML html on joiplay not showing the whole screen

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
So my screen won't zoom out more than this, same if i rotate my screen, and i'm linda dumb and can't find any fix on my own, só anyone knows hot tô solve it? Or another way to play html games on Android? Screenshot_2022-05-27-09-46-50-853_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
If the problem is only with that game, it's likely because it is not adapted for mobile devices and doesn't scale down automatically to fit the screen. Questions about the game is better asked in the game thread. The dev is active there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-cities-origins-v0-0-1-7-1-mimus-studios.115439/
Yeah i thoutgh it was a problen with joiplay not the game, beber crossed my mind to just test the other html that i had downloader, aniway thanks

Reactions: Alcahest

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
So my screen won't zoom out more than this, same if i rotate my screen, and i'm linda dumb and can't find any fix on my own, só anyone knows hot tô solve it? Or another way to play html games on Android? View attachment 1834159
To get around that change your minimum pixel width in developer options to 920 or more. It will scale beautifully once inside the game.

Reactions: Muliu

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
To get around that change your minimum pixel width in developer options to 920 or more. It will scale beautifully once inside the game.
How can you change the minimum pixel width? I have looked for every option but no luck :(

Reactions: Muliu