EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You were supposed to be the next in line to rule the country when you were betrayed and forced out from your homeland. The civil war that erupted afterwards lasted for several years... but this isn't about that. This is about what happens once you return -- as the victor. Navigate a world where everyone wants something from you, and it's up to you to determine what they deserve.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: G28
Censored: No
Version: 0.058e
Language: English
Other Game: College Daze
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Update Only
(v0.40a -> v0.058e): - - - -

thumbnail1.png thumbnail2.png thumbnail3.png thumbnail4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I see both male and female protagonist tags. Does the decision making shift from one to the other, or is only the male protagonist able to make key choices?

Reactions: Blueshift

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That is a LOT of tags for a first release. You're keeping in mind that the tags are only supposed to be for content that's in the game and not just planned content, right?

Reactions: emafer87

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
That is a LOT of tags for a first release. You're keeping in mind that the tags are only supposed to be for content that's in the game and not just planned content, right?
Game has most of em already, even though it's super short right now. Didn't see femdom or lesbian but I assume that's in there if you select fem protag.

Anyways, it's short but seems good so far. I assume it'll have a lack of variety due to the "designed by committee" nature of development same as College Daze but the scope here seems much wider so who knows.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I see both male and female protagonist tags. Does the decision making shift from one to the other, or is only the male protagonist able to make key choices?
I question, is it choose your gender or do you control both male and female protagonist?
You pick your gender the start of the game, you don't flip back and forth between them.

Yes.

Screening

Oct 26, 2019
ooooh laaaaaawwwd *it's happening.gif*!!!
Best of luck - really - best of luck in your new game. looking forward to seeing how Collage Daze ends (SUCH a good game) and how this evolves. I was one of the PATREONS that voted for this one. Was very happy to see this domination type game win over some other categories. Many great returns G28

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is it possible to play the game lesbian only or are most encounters forced on you?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
i want to notify that there is something at one point that causes the game to loops after the intruduction of alice and lucy. you compelte their introduction, the bloc administrator name and surname is set to "n", and after you complete this rout and return to the desk to choose another character to visit, completing them causes this loop. it happens in both male and female MC paths, and either choice for lucy doesn't seem to change anything. also, probably here is where the game ends, so here i'm asking for confirmation, but after you visit everyone, you only have the options to talk to mrs jefferson, or change your title. overall it's really interesting and seeing that you are the developer of college daze i'm pretty sure this it's a certificed banger and finally if i must say, an HTML game that will not just give hope to be a game and end abandoned 2 months in. good luck for this project and sorry for my english if not completely clear

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is it possible to play the game lesbian only or are most encounters forced on you?
If you're a female MC all of the encounters are lesbian only.

i want to notify that there is something at one point that causes the game to loops after the intruduction of alice and lucy. you compelte their introduction, the bloc administrator name and surname is set to "n", and after you complete this rout and return to the desk to choose another character to visit, completing them causes this loop. it happens in both male and female MC paths, and either choice for lucy doesn't seem to change anything. also, probably here is where the game ends, so here i'm asking for confirmation, but after you visit everyone, you only have the options to talk to mrs jefferson, or change your title. overall it's really interesting and seeing that you are the developer of college daze i'm pretty sure this it's a certificed banger and finally if i must say, an HTML game that will not just give hope to be a game and end abandoned 2 months in. good luck for this project and sorry for my english if not completely clear
That was a bug in .010a but that shouldn't be an issue in this version. If it is, you can send a save file but I'm not sure why that'd be the case at this point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fruzsina
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes