- JavaScript (TypeScript) / React
- HTML / CSS
Non-programming skills:
- World building
- Proof reading
- Play testing
- Project management

Preferred method of contact:
DM / Discord ythp#6195 (may be slow to respond)

Employment Type & Rates:
Unpaid

Availability:
4-16 hours a week

Additional comments:
I'm looking to collaborate on making a NSFW game.
I'm a full stack web programmer specializing in Typescript and React. I have over 15 years of programming experience and a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering.
I have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team working on enterprise web applications.

In technical terms, things that I can make the programming for:
- text components, twine-style or VN
- inventory management, player stats
- static images
- animations (sprites or gif/mp4)
- simulation logic, npc behaviors, economy, 'AI story teller'
- sound: BGM, SFX, voice lines
- (simple) sprite based movements systems (rpg-maker style)
- (simple) sprite based combat
- save games, and all the quality-of-life furnishings
- dev tools

To make it perhaps more tangible here is a list of games that I could do the programming for (but more is possible):
- Incubus City (dynamic text scenes)
- Bloodshift (it's Unity, but could have easily been HTML-based) (adventure style)
- Parasite Infection (adventure style, sound)
- Female Agent (visual character system, text based)
- Fort of Chains (very heavy simulation (maybe too heavy))
- Transylvania: The EroticHorror Adventure (adventure style)

I'm amazed at the quality of games that people make but I die a little inside every time I play a game that has a lot of potential in terms of writing and art but is held back by programming or poor UX choices.
I particularly like games with corruption or futanari kinks but I'm open to working on anything.
I have on my computer many folders of unfinished projects; proof-of-concept (parts of) game engines that work but have no content; turns out you need content to make a game, who knew?
I'm looking to work on a small-ish project. Something that could reasonably be finished in half a year.
I don't want to work on something very ambitious or a multi-year project. Just something small and fun.
I'm also not looking for a paycheck. If you want to monetize the game that's fine.

If you're interested and you have an idea for a game and you already have some assets (art or text) and ideas for game mechanics, send it over and I'll see what I can do on the programming-side; making a mock-up or PoC and see if we can collaborate on it.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
I have sent a friend request, I do have a very nice project in mind which would be a text based sandbox simulation

I hope it shall grab your interest as well

I won’t gonna spoil any more here though

ythp

Oct 15, 2018
Just a quick update from me. I've had some people contact me already and done some work here and there.
I'm currently partly working my own projects but I still have some time to help out with other projects.
If you think I can help with your project send me a friend request on Discord (no need to post here), and pitch me your project.