Unreal Engine Abandoned HTML was yesterday, enjoy my upcoming text editor game: Mommy Milker 3000 (Incest)

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Game Banner.png

Overview:
After having served in WW2, vietnam war and ukraine war in 2023, you finally come back home to your family. You meet your beautiful mom, your two sisters and the stepdead living with your family (he is a pain in the ass). And it's the summer of your life because you attend college, during WW2 you already were certain that at some point on your life, when Hitler is gone and all that stuff, you'd finally study in California. In Vietnam you had to sprint very often which gave you very powerful legs, this is why you are now the last hope for the university's tennis team. The principal has a very good looking daugther who likes sportsy men.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-24
Release Date: Very soon
Developer: Incestman900XL
Censored: Do I look japanese to you?!
Version: -0.4 pre-pre-pre-pre-very-alpha
OS: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Home, Playstation1
Language: English, Japanese (translated with ChatGPT, but the text is censored because of law so better play english if u want full experience)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Coming soon

Here are more ingame screenshits:

Game Screenshit 1.png Game Screenshit 2.png Screenshit 3.png Screenshit 4.png

And here you can experience the intro already, I am rn working on the full thing

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Update 2023-10-24:

I need to take a 2 year creative break to go on. Please still send me money on my Patreon everyday,
meanwhile my game will have the occasional abandoned tag - but believe in me! I'll try to draw 4 pictures per month for $100k.​

Last edited: