RPGM - Completed - Human Domination [Final] [Fun shiitake]

1. 1.00 star(s)

green3215

10 min of dialogue, probably more than an hour more you bother to read them before starting a mediocre game... no thanks
    If ever my passion was reading badly written time travel fanfics, I'd hang out on wattpad, reading bullshit fanfics on wattpad is reasonable practice but that's not what I came for seek.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ShirukaChan

The game really have potential. The main character is super cute and the story is nice. but its so sad there is too little spicy content...
    If you die it just says game over instead of showing at least some cool artwork or what ever
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Brother Penetrātus

Not worth spending time on.

- short
    - mediocre CG (censored)
    - mediocre writing
    - nothing to do besides the grind
    - story is ignorable
    - over all boring

There are plenty of other games which are way more enjoyable than this here, so do yourself a favor spare you the 1 or 2 hours you need to beat the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

aa14

Not a great, nor terrible RPGM heroine GOR. Cookie cutter combat and stages. The GOR pertains only to the boss fights, but getting to each boss fight was relatively quick and easy. Cheating and pumping up your stats would make it a breeze. The scenes themselves were alright, echoing the type of humiliation faced in Kamikaze Ouka. A superheroine slowly losing to (and submitting to) an evil mastermind taking over the world.