RPGM - Completed - Human Farm - Rehabilitation [Final] [Tokkuri Kurage]

1. 1.00 star(s)

00snak

Overall not a good game at all. My main issue is that I seem to be bugged and I can't progress at all. After I escape on the first night, I can't progress. I looked at the item the dude dropped and I tried to interact with everything, but I can't go anywhere.

In terms of story, I wouldn't know about it as I cna't seem to progress. The backstory is pretty interesting I guess, though I do worry with the normalisation of sex in this world, a lot of the scenes may lose that 'taboo' factor and not be as good (same problem in How to live a healthy hentai lifestyle). However I have only seen 1 scene so this is all speculation.

The art itself is good, from the only scene that I saw, it was well done.

Now onto the bugs and the huge issue with the game. As I already said, I cna't seem to progress in the game, meaning my experience was awful. Im not sure if Im just being retarded, but I also don't care enough about the game to seek an answer on the forum since this issue occurred at the start. Another bug was that if I try to reminisce the 1st scene (replay it), I get stuck in the pen afterwards and I cna't get out - another gamebreaking bug. I also can't skip text so I had to rewatch that entire first scene again slowly.

Overall, for the multiple gamebreaking bugs and lack of finesse (game is not polished at all), I rate this an F-tier game and would not recommend it at all.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + Choices: You either try to escape, or immediately let the facility corrupt you
    +/- Very simple gameplay with not so demanding quests

Frequency of Scenes:
    + They appear frequent, depending on your decisions

Dialogues:
    - Scene Dialogues are too long, VN-like

--> All on one: The game idea is interesting. But the gameplay is very simple: Either try to escape or get her corrupted by accepting your fate. While it is easy to trigger scenes very fast, the scene-dialogues outweigh alot, similar to a VN. The idea is worth to try the game. Decide yourself, if you are into the long VN-like sex-dialogues or not. 3 of 10.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

Good h-game. Gets the job done if you are into 2dcg and ahegao. Some plot though, depending on the 4 endings you choose you can either choose to play or wait like a loser for fullsaves, to each their own.

Playtime: 2 Hours
    Rating: 4.2/5 star

Pros:

- hentai game w/ some plot to make the scenes/buildup hotter
    - most h-scenes with MC blonde and a couple with her friend
    - 2dcgs with noises and vfx gets the job done
    - does have some replayability with 4 endings (i believe) I only got 3 of em
    - cg gallery w/ about 10-15 h-scenes (*edit*)

Cons:

- no rollback for RPGmakers :( the reload save is alright i guess
    - arrow controls a hassle with how the game plays but still bearable
    - bugged enemy pathing can softlock you to an extent (reload save/re-enter room)
    - ahegao is a favorite tag of mine but sometimes it can be a turnoff rarely if they look stupid/weird still not bad though
  4. 3.00 star(s)

obromacare

Its alright. Not bad, but not noteworthy.
    Corruption feels "clunky". FMC has resistance, but that resistance gets undone extremely quickly. Scenes are still pictures with little variation, and voice acting is just there. Not great, nor bad, but it exists.

It's like expecting an open world sandbox, but being greeted with kinetic novel. Again, this isn't a bad game: it just exists. You nut to it to fill up time until the next "big game" drops, and then move on