• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Human Public Toilet Woman Training Project [Final] [A Gathering of Human Waste]

1. 4.00 star(s)

azurrir1

Pros: Super hot humiliation stuff! Lots of modes and women, and loads of different disgusting acts! Erotic clicker. Really enjoyed it.

Cons: I wish the files were written in English as well. To be clear to the reader of this rating, the game IS in English as well as Japanese, so the buttons you're pressing are in English. But the girls' "Speak" button had Japanese voice acting; I wish English Mode included subtitles that would translate what the girl said. but the Also the text descriptions of what I just did were kind of confusing, and could use a proper English translation to make the gameplay even hotter. . I wish there was a "settings" menu where I could play in windowed mode, or adjust game volume. Also I'm personally not a fan of the scat content, and wish there was a preset "no scat mode" that would automatically eliminate those options and take them off the "achievement list". None of these are big issues individually, but all together I took off 1 star.

Overall great game! Super depraved, and has every disgusting humiliating thing you could imagine.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Squall14

This game gives me the creeps. I see what they were trying to do but it is a big turn off for me. The points you have to collect to unlock new h-scenes is absolutely ridiculous. Not only you have to hear the same repeated voices over and over but you also have to click a thousand times on the same options. I do not recommend.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

taler

Among the worst games i've ever come across.

No/terrible story, endless clicking, extremely similar visuals for all the characters and most of the unlocks, no english translations for voice lines. Literally nothing interesting happens ever.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

justdude1

I mean why are you reading this review?You will absolutely get what you come for.Just read dev notes.You know you have fallen to the lowest of degenerates like me if you can get off to this. Post-nut clarity hits like truck though.For other normies , get the fack away before darkness consumes you.