Seeking Hundreds of games in, need personal suggestions.

WarpedSpoon

Dec 27, 2020
This might be a bit of a long one. After a lot, and I do mean a LOT of downloads, I've come to better understand what I do and do not like in my cultured video games. However, the harder I look, the less new content I've found to consume, and so I come here to seek personalized recommendations based on the qualities I explain here. This will mostly come in the form of games I've enjoyed extensively, and the reason for why I've enjoyed them.

In no particular order:

Breeders of the Nephelym - I really like detailed crossbreeding. This game provides that, at the cost to my laptop's resources. I usually don't care for 3d games, but this is an exception. If the sex animations were a bit more refined and the futas had balls, this game would be a masterpiece.

Haramase Simulator - Big hit on impregnation stuff, but also very chill as a game. You can just wander around and do what you want, which I love. Even with borrowed assets, I enjoyed this one-- and the ability to just shove money in the bank and watch it accrue interest was a huge bonus as it satisfied that 'idle game'-esque itch. Just wish there were higher costs worthy of all that money I got.

Leane of Legitimate Crown - A bit slow to get to the goods, but the gameplay kept me engaged long enough to get there. The NTR was impactful, and this game is a good example of 'not just hentai, but an alright game as well', which is something so often forgotten. Just wish the 'rape' was more rapey and less of the typical hentai 'they like it after 2 times'. Definitely a favorite all the same.

Portals of Phereon - Another crossbreeding game, though sadly not in a visual way. Good gameplay with a focus on replayability (always a thing I love to see), though the art is more of a cool novelty style than something attractive to me. The ability to go to other worlds was a nice touch as well. This serves as an example of a good game with a few tits to stare at on the side. Kept my attention for a while.

Ressentiment games - Ririka's Brothel Management, Selena and the Dungeon of Magic Stone, etc. Love their egg durability mechanic for some reason, and the unhappy but technically willing sexual scenes leading to them. Just wish more of these games were properly translated, because I'd really have a field day with them.

Sengoku NEET - Absolutely hits a huge 'conquer distant lands' desire, with plenty of rewards for doing such. The gameplay is simple but engaging, and the reward for basically every conquest kept me playing until the very end. Funny side-character reminds me of someone I talk to on Discord, which is a funny plus. With slightly more polished art and less censorship, this would be top 3 for sure.

Kegani Laboratory games - Time Loop NTR, Welcome to the Sexy Bar, etc. The ability to see a character's cross-section without being near them / watching their scene actively was revolutionary to me, on top of the chill gameplay and promiscuity of the characters being absolutely top-notch. The only MASSIVE let-down is that none of their games are properly translated, so I have to suffer through MTL to try and enjoy them. Possible for some, but the card-games are basically impossible because MTL does an awful job at conveying what the cards do. If they were properly translated, these would all be absolute favorites.

Vitamin Quest - What is there to say? High levels of impreg, decent gameplay. Good art. Still waiting on a 2nd attract full translation, if that'll ever happen.

Violated Heroine - Generally, I hate RPG maker games and things like them. The gameplay typically is just so dull and uninspired that I can't actually get to the sexual content without switching to something else, but this is one that managed to keep me going with the quantity of sexual scenes and the battle-loss elements. Also, the artwork for the main character is absolutely killer.

Hero Harem Guild and other VN games - I don't necessarily mind visual novel games, but they're definitely better when accompanied by some element of gameplay, such as this one. Searching around and doing things, other than just picking from a multiple choice list. Keeps me engaged for longer. This is also another case of "I'll let the 3d slide" since it's anime-styled.

Futaken Valley - Using this as my chance to say I typically HATE sidescroller games. This one however is by an artist that I absolutely adore, and has plenty of good futa content. Definitely a saving grace for this one.

There was another I forget the name of with randomly generated monster girls that you bought, trained and potentially bred. Looked like a flash game. That one wasn't bad.

Still looking for good games with meaningful random generation of characters. I've seen a few slave games with it, but they generally are shorter-lived than games with pre-made characters unfortunately.

I may update this list some in the future, possibly, but this sums up what I like pretty well. Impreg, NTR, futa, some other stuff I shall not name but is present in a few of these. If you have any suggestions that you can't link to, just gimme the name and I should be able to find a download for myself. English games only, MTL acceptable if the game is still playable with only a basic grasp of what's being said. Many thanks.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I have played around 4-5 games from your list and I think you might like:
Monster club Bifrost -Simple, but addictive management gameplay, impregnation mechanic with monster girls ( egg laying mostly). I would say it´s an all around quality game.
Naedoko Demons ground - This is a RPGM game focusing on tentacle impregnation and has a handful of tentacle birthing scenes as well. A handful of futa on female action too.
Venus Blood hollow- Dark themed fantasy world conquest game. The gameplay is a little bit hard to learn and get into, but the variety and quality of the scenes is worth it in my opinion. There is some futa corruption, but the main theme is mind control.
Eiyuu senki - Light hearted, wholesome type of world conquest game. A little bit more gameplay than Sengoku neet, but still wouldn´t consider it grindy. This game only has vanilla scenes though, that is it´s biggest weakness.

Reactions: WarpedSpoon

WarpedSpoon

Dec 27, 2020
Much appreciated. From that list, I've played three of them, but I might give Monster club another try. I don't quite remember why I deleted it. Eiyuu senki was definitely too vanilla for my tastes (and was fairly sparse on sexual content altogether, sadly), and I currently have Naedoko downloaded. Should probably finish that at some point, thinking about it.

Time to give venus blood hollow a try.
EDIT: Decent gameplay, hentai scenes aren't really my style. Something about the art just doesn't really do it for me.

Last edited: