plasmus

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2019
Thank you guys very much for all the feedback Game has been updated to version 0.1.2
It includes a new formula for experience gains, key binding, some info from people/signs to understand what the game mechanics and objectives are. Shanliang and kero Forest map has been slightly changed so you will be teleported at the inn or forest entrance respectively. also an option to turn the water shader on/off for the lagging issue on some computers.
also I implore you to look/explore and interact with people and objects if your confused on something
The version should only be a decent 1 to 2 hour play through and Mayleen cannot be beaten at rank D.
Your feedbacks were much appreciated.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Gotta say, my experience so far has been that the gameplay is pretty mediocre, but the sex scenes are really well done. So it kinda balances out the grind, in that the grind gives the scenes meaning they wouldn't have if they were just handed to you. It's a fairly good incentive, even if I do think the combat is pretty bad, no offence. Some move animations feel like they take an age, Mayleen's whirlwind being a particularly egregious offender, though pretty much anything that affects stats takes a while, too. As I said, it's not the worst by a long shot, but it's not amazingly engaging either. Other than that, the NPC writing is pretty okay, in that it's obviously drawing from older RPGs like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I do like the FFX-style level up menu, although it'd be nice to have some kind of interface to show how many NP and orbs you have to spend at the time. Likewise, UI wise, maybe some way to see exact health/mp values for yourself? And maybe for enemies? Idk if some kind of item exists to do that already, or if there's an intention to make it item based/skill based to be able to examine enemies to work out how damaged they are.

But yeah, the scenes have far and away more production value than I would've otherwise expected from the gameplay. Like... they're animated. Well animated. Arguably better animated than Tower of Trample's scenes, which is a goddamn love letter on this site. And well drawn. And well written. Whatever I was expecting from the stills in the OP, it wasn't that. Really good job on that. Maybe you just hit some of my fetishes dead on, and I'm biased as such though.

Anyway, please keep it up. I know game development can be hell, especially when it comes to bugfixes and code optimization. What I said about combat can honestly wait, if you keep making scenes like that. It'd just be icing on the cake tbh.

plasmus

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2019
Gotta say, my experience so far has been that the gameplay is pretty mediocre, but the sex scenes are really well done. So it kinda balances out the grind, in that the grind gives the scenes meaning they wouldn't have if they were just handed to you. It's a fairly good incentive, even if I do think the combat is pretty bad, no offence. Some move animations feel like they take an age, Mayleen's whirlwind being a particularly egregious offender, though pretty much anything that affects stats takes a while, too. As I said, it's not the worst by a long shot, but it's not amazingly engaging either. Other than that, the NPC writing is pretty okay, in that it's obviously drawing from older RPGs like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I do like the FFX-style level up menu, although it'd be nice to have some kind of interface to show how many NP and orbs you have to spend at the time. Likewise, UI wise, maybe some way to see exact health/mp values for yourself? And maybe for enemies? Idk if some kind of item exists to do that already, or if there's an intention to make it item based/skill based to be able to examine enemies to work out how damaged they are.

But yeah, the scenes have far and away more production value than I would've otherwise expected from the gameplay. Like... they're animated. Well animated. Arguably better animated than Tower of Trample's scenes, which is a goddamn love letter on this site. And well drawn. And well written. Whatever I was expecting from the stills in the OP, it wasn't that. Really good job on that. Maybe you just hit some of my fetishes dead on, and I'm biased as such though.

Anyway, please keep it up. I know game development can be hell, especially when it comes to bugfixes and code optimization. What I said about combat can honestly wait, if you keep making scenes like that. It'd just be icing on the cake tbh.
Thanks for the response, are you on ver 0.1.1 or 0.1.2 since the 0.1.2 has a ui for grid node showing your np and orb count on the right side and an exp formula change

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Thanks for the response, are you on ver 0.1.1 or 0.1.2 since the 0.1.2 has a ui for grid node showing your np and orb count on the right side and an exp formula change
Ah, probably 0.1.1 then. Oops. I downloaded it a little while ago and didn't get around to trying it until now, so that's what I get for not checking I was up to date.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
this game looks like it has potential, will wait a bit before trying it out, will keep watching

MaskedN

Mar 31, 2020
i like this game, but it has its ups and downs. first for ups, battle music is pretty good, excellent art and quality for the scenes, it makes you work for the scenes. but it gets grindy sometimes(in both ways) and the controls arent clear. the boss definitely isnt easy, but they did tone down the difficulty of the first fight. also the artwork outside of the scenes is mediocre at best. also there are no options for the adio, which means no balancing the audio, and you cant turn it off

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Very nice game! Looking forward to the updates. Also can someone tell me exactly how many h-scenes are out right now? I've found:
- Kissing scene
- Thighjob
- Armpit sniffing
- Kissing scene boob version
- Smelling panties + footjob (you can see this whenever after first seen by going to her underwear)
- Facesitting
- Headscissor with her clothes covering your head
- Headscissor 2 where she makes you call her mistress

I thought thighjob was the last one cuz the next fight gave me facesitting scene which I had already unlocked, but when I fought her again I unlocked the headscissor scene. Are there any more scenes I haven't listed?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
If I can make a suggestion, if it's not already in the works, to implement a submission/temptation event mid battle to trigger unique scenes. Also a way to trigger certain scenes like a "Kneel" option and being able to pick which scene you get would be fantastic instead of having to fight over and over for a specific scene. All things aside I really enjoy pretty much every scene and especially when the game isn't that far into the story it has quite a good selection of scenes. The gameplay could be just a tad easier or better yet have more moves and such instead of just constant attacks. Anyways keep up the great work I look forward to future updates!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I can make a suggestion, if it's not already in the works, to implement a submission/temptation event mid battle to trigger unique scenes. Also a way to trigger certain scenes like a "Kneel" option and being able to pick which scene you get would be fantastic instead of having to fight over and over for a specific scene. All things aside I really enjoy pretty much every scene and especially when the game isn't that far into the story it has quite a good selection of scenes. The gameplay could be just a tad easier or better yet have more moves and such instead of just constant attacks. Anyways keep up the great work I look forward to future updates!
+1 to a kneel option being a good idea.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Marquess

Aug 1, 2019
There's potential here, liked the kissing scenes. Though maybe consider giving the option of speeding up battle animations, things like the girl's charm and whirlwind can last a bit, which is a little tedious when rematching. Any ideas for an update and what to expect?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

4potato

Jan 23, 2018
So I might be stupid or I'm probably missing something, but is Rank D even meant to be possible to beat? I haven't quite maxed the skill tree, but I did get all attack power, health, and normal defense upgrades, yet I feel like those stats aren't even close to being enough to beat rank D. Is she weak to some weapon or something that I don't know about?

Sep 20, 2019
So I might be stupid or I'm probably missing something, but is Rank D even meant to be possible to beat? I haven't quite maxed the skill tree, but I did get all attack power, health, and normal defense upgrades, yet I feel like those stats aren't even close to being enough to beat rank D. Is she weak to some weapon or something that I don't know about?
As of right now the rank D fight was designed to not be beaten. However if I remember correctly, the difficulty will scale down with the next update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He has a patreon post from april, no idea what it says. That said, without any idea of what it says and his low patreon count, I suspect he might be quite demotivated, but by how this site sets abandoned projects, this one doesn't meet the criteria yet. But I have to admit, things do look pretty bleak
*Crossing fingers intensifies*

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes