Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Go to the cinema > foyer > if there's nobody, wait > Buy a ticket > Stay after the movie.

Thanks for the tip. I don't think I'd heard about her.

Too bad the game is messed up there too.

This latest update came out pretty quickly so hopefully there's more to come

Cheers

Vaars

May 6, 2021
tfgames has a v0.4.5.6a File available now, but it doesnt solve the Cinema Issue, at least for me. This is still what it looks like for me:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'location')
Code:
<<if setup.isHere(_Anna)>>     <<if setup.isKnown(_Anna)>>         ?Anna is standing behind the counter, looking bored.         <<if _Anna.event.includes("meeting")>>             ?Anna looks up and blushes furiously as her gaze falls on you. She quickly looks away.         <</if>>     <<else>>         A young woman is standing behind the counter, selling tickets while looking supremely bored.     <</if>>     @@.choice;         <<if enoughmoney(10)>>             <<link "Buy a ticket.">><<dialog '' 'event'>><<include "event_anna_buyticket">><</dialog>><</link>>         <<else>>             <<disabled "Buy a ticket." "money">>         <</if>>     @@ <</if>>

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Go to the cinema > foyer > if there's nobody, wait > Buy a ticket > Stay after the movie.
I cant even get there, it seems to be a Code Issue (look at my previous Post just now).
Tried with my previous Save as well as a new Game, getting the same Results. Actually surprised to read that this isn't a Problem for everyone...

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I can't transform Henry, I have the option to but when I click on it, Henry asks if I finally have a way to transform him, but I can only say "Not yet."
I'm having the same issue, anyone have a fix? I didn't find anything while searching the thread

Vaars

May 6, 2021
the Meeting Event with the Twin seems to be in the Game yet, but i cant find a Way to trigger it. Anyone has found out, how?

May 21, 2017
I have the same issue with Anna in the Cinema and there's a new issue with Joe the tavern owner. After Transforming Joe to either Female or trans, for some reason Jolene isn't anywhere in the game anymore. Even after choosing the option Go Home > Stay there, if we visit Jolene's house she is not there at all so I'm unable to finish Joe's transformation.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
bugfix update on discord
changelog said:
0.4.5.6a
  • Fixed the research bugs where the value exceeded the bounds.
  • Added her home to more timeslots for Tanja (should make it easier to catch her at home in the morning, afternoon and evenings)
  • Added more locations to meet Sabina after unlocking her by enchanting Anna once.
  • Added a talk menu for Anna (although there is nothing in there. At least it won't show an error message now)
This is the updated 0.4.5.6a version with a few fixes.
this is just a patch for v0.4.5.6 as a base. not a full standalone release.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes