Seeking Husband/Boyfriend MC cucking Wife/Girlfriend

Oct 19, 2020
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Any recommendation of games that involves you, the player, cheating your significant other and mostly keeping it a secret? Maybe even engaging in it while the SO is nearby, etc. That sort of thing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Any recommendation of games that involves you, the player, cheating your significant other and mostly keeping it a secret? Maybe even engaging in it while the SO is nearby, etc. That sort of thing.
College Bound is pretty nice for cheating fans. I have not played the last few updates, but I believe eventually you do have to choose to break up and get with the new girl, or stay with her... and stop cheating on her? I didn't play it recently, so I'm not sure how it gets resolved, but there is quite a lot of content leading up to that point that deals with the fact that MC is cheating on her with her best friend (and all other chicks).

and uhh... this one is on my waitlist. Didn't get around to playing it. Maybe it's something you are looking for?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlf...d-back-final-gekkan-toshiue-milk-tank.101075/

Reactions: DevilishTemptation