Unity Hush Hush - Only Your Love Can Save Them [v0.320] [Sad Panda Studios]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
You said forget it, but I have the same problem. What was your solution?
The answer is 2 post above my question :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And one more challenge.
July 8 Afternoon
(The home event gives you a photo for the gallery, but it has a Suave 33 check)

I only had a black screen after pressing the 33 Suave Check. No picture has appeared in the gallery either. Is this a bug? Would have ever liked to see the picture with the snuggling kitty.
Does anyone know how to get the pictures or has a tip for unlocking the gallery?

Last edited:

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
During the dates with the girls, a camera symbol appears in the background. You have to click on it.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Where can I view the secret pics? I'm not seeing them in the gallery.
An older version of the mod is used here. Download the latest version v1.0.0.6
Put it here with the replacement: Hush Hush\BepInEx\plugins

------------------------

How hard do you have to screw up to get the Evil Kitty Ending? (See picture)

I found out about the other girls. But no matter what I choose with Quill, she survives every time.

Last edited:

Yataki Maleui

Jan 5, 2020
Two questions, first, I know that the developer might not be here, but are there any news about an android port?
Second question, this one is a spoiler:

graydos

Aug 14, 2020
is there a mod or something that changes their portraits to their nude versions at all times?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Two questions, first, I know that the developer might not be here, but are there any news about an android port?
Second question, this one is a spoiler:
It is even essential that all girls survive in the end. As soon as one of the main girls dies, it's game over.

As far as I know, you don't have to end all dates with an A+ or something. It is more important that you learn the secrets of the girls.

If Fumi knocks on your door, you will have missed an important event with the respective deceased girl. Probably a date.
So save often. So you don't lose too much progress.

Yataki Maleui

Jan 5, 2020
It is even essential that all girls survive in the end. As soon as one of the main girls dies, it's game over.

As far as I know, you don't have to end all dates with an A+ or something. It is more important that you learn the secrets of the girls.

If Fumi knocks on your door, you will have missed an important event with the respective deceased girl. Probably a date.
So save often. So you don't lose too much progress.
Yeah, I figured that not much later, basically that comment was just me jumping to conclusions, essentially, I was short on time, suddenly got Fumi telling me that Cassie was dead, really needed to leave, so I closed the game on a whim and immediately went to overthinking like "why did she die? I did everything right, do they die no matter how I play?", only when I got back home and went back to the game, I clicked just one more time and saw the game over and than I understood the rest xD

TitusSwitched

May 3, 2023
can someone help as i am on mac i used Porting Kit which uses Wineskin so can someone tell me where to put it with that one since i dont have the files as on mac would be awesome kis kis

Warutchi

Aug 27, 2021
how do you access the easter egg i saw the camera thingy and cliked it and it did not show up in the gallery, then when i replay that date the easter egg seems to be gone and in the after date menu where it tells the date rewards the easter egg is gone only the secrets is there

ffffhihih

Sep 5, 2021
Once I've gotten the easter eggs, what do I do to view the rewards? Sir Vicks said I should be able to view images in the gallery, but there aren't any there. And when I talk to Sir Vicks, he congratulates me on getting more easter eggs, but still I can't view anything. Are the images in the gallery? Or do I need to do something else to see them?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it. For anyone having the same issue, the issue was with the cheat engine that comes pre-installed in this upload with the game. Seems to be bugged, or something, and it prevents those gallery pics from being unlocked. This post contains the updated version of the cheat engine, which you should just take to the Hush Hush / BepInEx / plugins folder. Delete hushhush_cheats.dll and unzip the folder there to replace it with the updated version. That's what worked for me.

Last edited:

Epicgamer327

Jul 4, 2023
Once I've gotten the easter eggs, what do I do to view the rewards? Sir Vicks said I should be able to view images in the gallery, but there aren't any there. And when I talk to Sir Vicks, he congratulates me on getting more easter eggs, but still I can't view anything. Are the images in the gallery? Or do I need to do something else to see them?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it. For anyone having the same issue, the issue was with the cheat engine that comes pre-installed in this upload with the game. Seems to be bugged, or something, and it prevents those gallery pics from being unlocked. This post contains the updated version of the cheat engine, which you should just take to the Hush Hush / BepInEx / plugins folder. Delete hushhush_cheats.dll and unzip the folder there to replace it with the updated version. That's what worked for me.
Bruh I did that and it still doesn’t let me use cheats

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes