Unity - Completed - Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality [v1.1.8] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Yrenari

I just played for a few hours and apparently it is a surprise game, I didn't know what to expect at the beginning but it turns out that it was very good; Despite certain details that could be improved, my experience was quite entertaining and, above all, interesting.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MonkeyBizness

There are few games on this site that matches the quality of this game. Gameplay is kinda tight and punishing. Prepare to get your ass beaten a lot. There's bondage and torture themes so if that's your thing then this game's pretty good.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

iamnuff

Combat is dull and repetitive, stunlocks are the order of the day.
    The plot is more or less nonexistent.
    There's a bunch of maps in the game, but each of them is the same handful of assets copied and pasted way too many times, leading to each map being about five times bigger than it needs to be, and every single one of them are completely devoid of anything of interest whatsoever.

Each map could be shrunk down to a single one-room combat arena and you'd lose nothing of value.

The only interactables on each map are enemies that spawn when you get close to predetermined areas, and collectables in the form of cats, shards or coins.

As an actual game with the potential to be enjoyable on it's own merits, there is no gameplay beyond the sub-par combat system.

As a sex-game designed to excite,
    There is no sex-gameplay and people locked in bondage can't be interacted with in any real way.

Overall rating: Poor.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NanasBananas

There are two main aspects through which I can judge this game, gameplay and sexual content. I'll start with the latter.

As far as sexual content goes, this bus probably won't get you all the way to town. That's not to say it isn't sexy - there are sexy girls kicking ass and plenty of bondage bits scattered all around. But the sexual content is only surface deep. It's more of a fighting game that's a little bit kinky than an actual erotic game in my opinion. Good perhaps for a little bit of foreplay, but not for full satisfaction (I will admit by the time I got to the final stages and witnessed my first (very, very short) bad ending I was kinda getting in the mood).

The sexual content could be more satisfying with some expansion of certain aspects, I think. For example, if there were more dialogue choices and the possibility to explore relationships with some of the characters (could involve romance, could be purely bdsm, either way works). Or if there were more humiliation holds during or after combat, like your foe stinkfacing you along with a few lines of humiliation dialogue after you're defeated, or the ability to smother enemies that are strapped to a bondage device (and the enemies doing the same to you). Maybe slightly expanded bad endings, or optional bad endings with other boss fights. Maybe a scenario where you're on the receiving end of some bondage torture, and if you fail to endure it and break you get a bad ending as somebody's slave (you may have noticed I'm a little more focused on my own character getting into bondage than getting others into it - that's just my preference). Things like that could make the sexual aspect of the game more satisfying for me, but it seems like the focus here is more on gameplay than erotic content, which brings me to the game's definite highlight.

As an actual playable game, I think this is superb, at least for a one-man development team. It took me a little while to get used to the mechanics, but once I did, I was having a blast. I actually played the game twice, simply because once I finished everything there was to do I wanted to keep playing, so I just started over (this time actually knowing what I was doing). It's also an actual finished game, with quests and a plotline that goes all the way to completion. The animations are smooth, the gameplay is fluid, and I couldn't find any bugs worth mentioning, which is impressive in a game like this. For the work of a single dev, this feels very professional, and like I said, it's just genuinely fun to play.

So I'd recommend this for the gameplay, and especially if you also like some light kinkiness in your games. Not so much for those looking for something to fap to, this at most might help get you in the mood, but won't take you all the way. Still, try it if you like fighting games, it's fun.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

zenetx

After playing it to completion I can say it isn't bad, taking into consideration how low is the bar for this kind of erotic/fetish games. Just to mention a single good aspect; it's a full finished game, which is more than most of the stuff on this website. Even so there is plenty of room for improvement.

- Gameplay: The responsiveness and animation fluidity during combat is quite decent, although the difficulty is wonky; no matter your level or equipment, enemies can down your armor/health in just a few seconds. The block/guard and stun feature is risk and basically useless if there is more than one enemy on screen. Does this mean the game is hard? Not really because you can spam the hell out of your habilities and stunlock them to oblivion (same thing they can do to you if you give them the opportunity) So it's something in the lines "who cheese first". Also most enemies have a little too much health, so the infinite combo spam gets old very quickly as you mindless smash buttons over 40 seconds each encouter. Lastly the "sexy traps" scattered through the map are useless in combat if there more than one enemy, because what you really want is to push them all into a corner and stunlock/infinite combo them all at the same time.

- The AI is brain dead. First there is no agro mechanics. Enemies simply don't exist until you get close enough and then they respawn literally on top of you. From there, they just focus target you and spam random attacks. Which also includes hitting thin air with their swords non-stop. They never block, dodge or walk in any other direction beside a straight line towards you.

- Graphics: good enough given the game budget, the models are beautiful and sexy. The main problem is the lack of animations, there is none outside combat and a few cutscenes. There is not even idle animations, your character looks like a statue when not moving. When in bondage there is no random struggling and such (really?). Also due to enemy respawn mechanic mentioned above, the large open maps feel lifeless.

- Sound: there are some decent sound effects and.. that's it. No background music (remember this is an action based game!) and no voice acting.

- Story and characters: There is definitely some potential there but it's mostly wasted; it's really hard to know what emotions the characters want to convey because the writing isn't that good and there is no voice acting. Which is a pity in a game with erotic appeal, since you really want to like the characters but there is no teasing, no humor, no emotion connection at all.

- Bondage: So all comes to; was it worth? I would say yes, but again, taking into consideration how low my expections were. Bondage combat is as viable and fun as normal combat, and also pretty entertaining. My biggest complain though is how most of of the kinky stuff is just cosmetic and makes no difference at all. Many scenes didn't make sense; like trying to eat a giant onigiri while ballgagged, casually grabbing a suitcase with your hands tied behind your back, one boss mentioning about your leotard while you are almost naked, etc. How hard is to make different dialogues based on the gear the protagonist is wearing? What about some funny kinky side quests? Perhaps some enemies could just tease you and have their "fun" instead of just beating you unconscious every single time. Those are the little details that could make this game so much better.

Overall is a good game for what's worth it. We can only hope the author keep improving it by adding new stuff.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

souldead341

So, the difficulty of this game is really high. If you want to have a single combo (of any level enemy) have a good chance to break your armor which causes you to get into unbreakable stun lock (especially if there's more than 1 enemy in the fight) then this is for you.

If you wanted an action game with some BDSM themes without extremely high difficulty, avoid this.