Unity Completed Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality [v1.1.8] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Thepurpleguy01

May 3, 2022
I've updated My Nude patch, with better detailing on the textures. the link in my previous post directs towards the new file.
I'm trying to get the regular clothing items to work with this patch, but I'm not sure if ill be able to do what I want to with the outfits. Here is what I've got, so far. If I can get the other ones I want to modify done, I'll give an update in a similar fashion
to the last. just replace the resources.assets file in the "MinaGame2_Data" folder.
Mega
View attachment 1453411
hi, I downloaded both files and my game version is 1.1.2 but it's not working
edit: Ok I don't know what I did but now it's working

Last edited:

godson007

Dec 31, 2020
I've updated My Nude patch, with better detailing on the textures. the link in my previous post directs towards the new file.
I'm trying to get the regular clothing items to work with this patch, but I'm not sure if ill be able to do what I want to with the outfits. Here is what I've got, so far. If I can get the other ones I want to modify done, I'll give an update in a similar fashion
to the last. just replace the resources.assets file in the "MinaGame2_Data" folder.
Mega
View attachment 1453411
1.1.8 version

pls update the patch

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes