Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
023.jpg

Overview:
An ugly guy discovers the ability to use a flashlight to control the mind of anyone. With this, he'll rape all the hot girls he had always wanted. No one is safe from his perversion!​

Updated: 2021-05-01
Artist: Sakamata Nerimono
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x1816
Pages: 265
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
- -

003.jpg 9Cloud.us_0038_02_084.png 9Cloud.us_0102_05_007.png 9Cloud.us_0016_01_017.jpg 9Cloud.us_0135_06_016.png

Last edited by a moderator:

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
idk, I'd rather have a no faced bastard than an ugly bastard. They always take away all the attention from what you want to look at and leave you with disgust. Honestly? I wouldnt bat an eye if the "ugly bastard ™ " was designed to get people to stop enjoying things.

Reactions: web720 and Agnikai

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Real mixed feelings about this one. This is one of those series where as a dude I found the level of misogyny uncomfortable - Hard to imagine myself in the MC's position when he seems to hate every female and want to specifically ruin their lives for the crime of... <checks notes> existing. When it's a "I've got mind control powers, so I'm going to fuck these hot chicks because they're hot and I want to" that I can get behind. When it feels like he's trying to ruin their lives because he was a pathetic loser and I guess blames anyone other than himself for it, it's really hard to enjoy at all. The only part I thought was unquestionably hot was the middle arc where basically the older sister that he's MC'ing basically betrays her little sister to get fucked some more because she's enjoyed it so much.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
god damn this must be the ugliest hentai mc i've ever seen and trust me when i say i've seen alot of ugly bastards

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Real mixed feelings about this one. This is one of those series where as a dude I found the level of misogyny uncomfortable - Hard to imagine myself in the MC's position when he seems to hate every female and want to specifically ruin their lives for the crime of... <checks notes> existing. When it's a "I've got mind control powers, so I'm going to fuck these hot chicks because they're hot and I want to" that I can get behind. When it feels like he's trying to ruin their lives because he was a pathetic loser and I guess blames anyone other than himself for it, it's really hard to enjoy at all. The only part I thought was unquestionably hot was the middle arc where basically the older sister that he's MC'ing basically betrays her little sister to get fucked some more because she's enjoyed it so much.
"Some more" xD