Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hypno Slave [v1.03b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

1. 1.00 star(s)

CapnJellyBones

This is just...bad. I understand it is a beta, but the writing feels like a 17 year old virgin who is obsessed with classic English literature wants to prove himself. The game is slow and you cannot understand any of it. I *love* mc games and I am honestly relieved this is abandoned.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

This game helps validate why it's wise to try a game on F95, and read forum comments, before shelling out money elsewhere. What I would like to have given this game is 5 stars. What I realistically have to give it since it ended up as just a demo and possible cash grab is 3.

The art style is amazing. The game play had some solid ideas. The way upgrades activated scenes, even if determining which heart was a new scene was awkward, could have been cool. The flip side though, it was abandoned pretty quick and from a team that isn't known for following through. It's basically a somewhat playable demo (albeit one with some images worth seeing). There's talk they might remake but until that is followed through on, this is just a reminder of what coulda been.