Overview:
A mind control, corruption simulator.​

Updated: 03-12-2017
Developer/Publisher: Brozeks & Grozeks
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

tumblr_ohyr1t5XWs1vraeqyo1_1280.png tumblr_ohyqcrd7cy1vraeqyo1_1280.png tumblr_ohyq8nJ2D91vraeqyo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Per Request.

PS: Uploading Mirrors.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Best overwiev ever :D
On a serious note did they actually changed anything since last demo released like 2 years ago? Or they concentrated on making 5 diffrent games and did fuck all?
I dunno, they literally have no information about their games in their Patreon or Blog.

Reactions: Master Mirror

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Best overwiev ever :D
On a serious note did they actually changed anything since last demo released like 2 years ago? Or they concentrated on making 5 diffrent games and did fuck all?
The latter would be my guess. This team is kind of notorious for massive goals and end game, and then doing nothing past the first demo or two.

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
I dunno, they literally have no information about their games in their Patreon or Blog.
I bet they had to remove all of the text about the game because non-consensual sex violates patreon's new rules. Kind of like how mrDots patreon says nothing about his game now.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
i played this years ago...... what i remember (might be wrong)

-no real story (some forced game show plot. u shall make the girls do dirty things for the show under hypnoses, but its poorly written and u forget everything 2mins into the game). instead clicking buttons in the rooms (feel kinda random) and unluck scenes that are a) kinda unrelated to each other and b) if they r related often in the wrong order (for example, u unlock a scene "8" where the girl gives a blowjob full nude and later a scene "5" where u try to make her get rid off her top... overall too much "click wait/next day (whatever the button was) and see what random scene pops up in one of the rooms.

-some strange fighting thing, u had to "upgrade" ur servant and replace her limbs with mechanic ones (i think this game mechanic is in all their (unfinished) games) what i really didnt like

-the art was decent, sometimes even pretty good but in the end not enough to carry the game.

If its the same game as back that time ago i wouldnt touch it again, on the other hand im kinda out of alternatives right now. People dont finish their games ^^

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
i played this years ago...... what i remember (might be wrong)

-no real story (some forced game show plot. u shall make the girls do dirty things for the show under hypnoses, but its poorly written and u forget everything 2mins into the game). instead clicking buttons in the rooms (feel kinda random) and unluck scenes that are a) kinda unrelated to each other and b) if they r related often in the wrong order (for example, u unlock a scene "8" where the girl gives a blowjob full nude and later a scene "5" where u try to make her get rid off her top... overall too much "click wait/next day (whatever the button was) and see what random scene pops up in one of the rooms.

-some strange fighting thing, u had to "upgrade" ur servant and replace her limbs with mechanic ones (i think this game mechanic is in all their (unfinished) games) what i really didnt like

-the art was decent, sometimes even pretty good but in the end not enough to carry the game.

If its the same game as back that time ago i wouldnt touch it again, on the other hand im kinda out of alternatives right now. People dont finish their games ^^
Yeah, that's about what I remember too. Pity, as the art is indeed not bad at all and would do a lot of better games proud.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

Version 2.9 ? Pregnency in changelog ? Do we have the last version here ?
Thanks

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016

Version 2.9 ? Pregnency in changelog ? Do we have the last version here ?
Thanks
I think you posted this in the wrong thread as I'm pretty sure that's a different game.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes