Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Slave [v1.03b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone reupload the mega link? or post a torrent one? it's taking me forever to download normally without mega.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Here's the link from their Patreon, honestly I don't think the game is worth anyone's time. It was awful a year ago, I expect it still is.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Is it abandoned? I hope it is not.
They routinely abandon games in order to work on another idea instead of following through. It's not abandoned because they haven't bothered to say it's abandoned, but it hasn't been updated in years.

Reactions: DJD

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
Another patreon who pumps game and dosent finish them,Feel kinda sorry for their backers,just checked their page last post was from january so its prolly dead

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
How to gain any value ? i keep click to heart icon and money, exp, mental value still zero ? nothing change

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
listed on their patreon as "remaking" so yeah. I like their artwork just not their work ethic. If they wouldn't flip flop around and actually get a game out then they'd be golden. That being said at least they are as bad as Malisse and the Machine's devs who have been milking their patreons for the last year or 2 without any actual content being released during that time only for them to announce they are changing the engine for the billionth time but to satisfy people in the mean time they are making a side game that was instantly abandoned due to pledge backlash.

Reactions: libertypics

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
listed on their patreon as "remaking" so yeah. I like their artwork just not their work ethic. If they wouldn't flip flop around and actually get a game out then they'd be golden. That being said at least they are as bad as Malisse and the Machine's devs who have been milking their patreons for the last year or 2 without any actual content being released during that time only for them to announce they are changing the engine for the billionth time but to satisfy people in the mean time they are making a side game that was instantly abandoned due to pledge backlash.
How can you "remake" something if you never actually finished making it?

microskills

Apr 30, 2018
How can you "remake" something if you never actually finished making it?
Judging by their previous stuff I think it's safe to say they made Hypno Slave as their "first public game" and now that they've "grown wiser" (I really don't think so) they notice areas where they could "improve" which usually requires a total rewrite of the game, since old code is like stale old cookies, better to throw out and make/buy new ones.

I mean if anything they should've done it like what the Silver mod for Witch Trainer did, it streamlined dumb repetitive game design decisions while at the same time introduce new content.

And I remember Hypno Slave being worse than your average 3DCG russian cash grab in term of game play, since at least those games doesn't try to be intriguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mephistofeles

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Do you play *as* the slave in this? Or the one doing the corrupting?
The one doing the corrupting.

But... there is brutal female fighting sim where you playing as female fighter.

By the way overall: evil by nature but not dumb and original body horror / body mod fighting sim & reality show sim.

Reactions: Turkis
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes