Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Slave [v1.03b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Did these two ever go on to make anything else they didn't plan to just bail on from the start or did the artist do adult art elsewhere?
5 years later and I can think of only a few 2d adult artists for these kind of fetishes which are as good.
AFAIK/have read they were basically scammers with how fast they'd make and drop projects which is an absolute damn shame because the art and content in their games, especially this one, could seriously have made them buckets of cash had they just tried to legit work on it.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Did these two ever go on to make anything else they didn't plan to just bail on from the start or did the artist do adult art elsewhere?
Hi! What's your complain about particulary this game? I can't say about earlier versions but the last version of this game which i try having lots of content.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Hi! What's your complain about particulary this game? I can't say about earlier versions but the last version of this game which i try having lots of content.
You understand this game was abandoned 5 years ago right? It will never be finished?
They started and abandoned 3 games in less than 4 years then disappeared off of Patreon (again AFAIK, hence the question last post if the artist ever did anything else).
That isn't a complaint it's a straight description of what happened, at least per every thread I've ever read on any of their games.
I'm assuming it goes without saying why that sort of behavior from developers is frowned upon even when, maybe especially when, the art and fets were so good at first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
You understand this game was abandoned 5 years ago right? It will never be finished?
They started and abandoned 3 games in less than 4 years then disappeared off of Patreon (again AFAIK, hence the question last post if the artist ever did anything else).
Their abandoned games are much better than many finished ones.

And you are right, they have been abandoned for a long time ago and subscribers have known about this for a very long time too.

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know who their artist was? It could have been one of them, but their Patreon is unclear.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes