Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Slave [v1.03b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
shouldn't the tag be abandoned? There is no news on this for years now, and they even abandoned their second game.

Reactions: Jackmcbean
Aug 16, 2017
I played this game few years ago and it is all kinds of bad. clueless story and buggy too. not to mention abandoned.

did brozek or grozek open F95 account under different name just to request this to drum up business for their patreon account? ruh roh :D

Reactions: Dinker

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Like many others, I've played this demo/game when it was initially released.
  • The plot for the game while it had potential, was wasted
  • The story presented made no sense (it's supposed to be a TV show about corrupting two kidnapped women into mindless sex slaves... with android/robot fighting sex dolls)
  • The fighting mechanic was buggy, but also felt very forced (enemy android/robot fighting sex dolls are sent to steal resources/sabotage from your show; and vice versa you do it to them)
  • The art was great in many scenes, but other times it seemed rushed and sub-par compared to the rest
  • Some of the scenes were bugged, would appear before they are supposed to or wouldn't at all (at least in my play through)
Considering that it was Brozeks and Grozeks who came up with this game, while it's an interesting concept, they abandoned it a few months after their second demo release I think it was. Moving onto something else.

Word of advice, just rip the pictures and you'll save yourself a lot of wasted time.

U

User_10739

Overview:
Fucking tell people what your game is about instead of talking about yourselves. Fucking incompetence. If i was a prospect Patron, i would have just left the god damn fucking Patreon page because it doesn't say a god fucking damn fucking thing about the fucking project. Fuck me.​
ROFL

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
These guys are milking their patrons.

The whole patreon is used shittily.Stay a patreon a maximum of 5-7 months.IF they dont progress steadily fuck them.I ve yet to see a finished project by bozek and lolzek

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I tried messaging them about their request for new writers. They offered to pay me in "exposure" and "an opportunity to see your words drawn!"

Reactions: Dinker and oni

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
yeah work for us,dont ask money,you re working with celebs,Feel honored and yeah dont ask money...lol...

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I tried messaging them about their request for new writers. They offered to pay me in "exposure" and "an opportunity to see your words drawn!"
Yeah, I wrote to them about copy editing and got a similar response. Like, no, dude, I do this for real money from real clients. You're making money off of this, so act like it.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Any way to cheat?
Just wanna see some cool body mods..

Tried to use my renpy tool, but the variables arent showing.

Also, cheatnegine does not work for me on this one.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any way to cheat?
Just wanna see some cool body mods..

Tried to use my renpy tool, but the variables arent showing.

Also, cheatnegine does not work for me on this one.
Honestly not worth it, my experience with this game was similar to many others. Bad story, terrible game play, and even if you could cheat the RNG for the battle scenes and what not was so bad, and incomplete, that its disappointing in the end. Too bad, the graphics are rather unique and some were well done just not worth trying overall.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Honestly not worth it, my experience with this game was similar to many others. Bad story, terrible game play, and even if you could cheat the RNG for the battle scenes and what not was so bad, and incomplete, that its disappointing in the end. Too bad, the graphics are rather unique and some were well done just not worth trying overall.
Well.. Kinda guess you are right. Would just like too see the body mods ingame.
If there isnt any easy way, i might as well forget it.

cognitio

Mar 25, 2017
Same here, the only thing that really interest in this game is the body mod of the servant.

And really, played it a bit and while the game is being presented as an hypno game it really is a ... pokmeon/guro/slave/fighter/whatever where you upgrade a servant and make her fight: that is the majority of what you do in the game, just a big, long and boring grind.

Just also found out that if you press escape once you are taken to an exit screen, where you can confirm if you want to quit the game, but if you press escape a second time, the game stop, as if you confirmed that you wanted to stop the game ......

With it being a renpy game there should be a developer console along with variable to alter, I'm going to dig around and try to find them. If not for the art style, I would have already made sure that Recuva would be unable to recover it.

Edit:
Found the variables:

o_game.Res.Exp
o_game.Res.MP
o_game.Res.Money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
Same here, the only thing that really interest in this game is the body mod of the servant.

And really, played it a bit and while the game is being presented as an hypno game it really is a ... pokmeon/guro/slave/fighter/whatever where you upgrade a servant and make her fight: that is the majority of what you do in the game, just a big, long and boring grind.

Just also found out that if you press escape once you are taken to an exit screen, where you can confirm if you want to quit the game, but if you press escape a second time, the game stop, as if you confirmed that you wanted to stop the game ......

With it being a renpy game there should be a developer console along with variable to alter, I'm going to dig around and try to find them. If not for the art style, I would have already made sure that Recuva would be unable to recover it.

Edit:
Found the variables:

o_game.Res.Exp
o_game.Res.MP
o_game.Res.Money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How the hell do i quit the console menu

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes