Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
It was a good game, but the futa vs futa Touhou game was hot as fuck, I hope he does one with urethral penetration and ball impregnation like Sinensian/Jadf style.
Wotsat? Which game are you referring to? Only one I know is 'eraTohoK'.

misterlindo

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 3560420

Overview:
A hypnosis simulation game in which you hypnotize Reimu by executing daily commands and training commands .
You can ultimately choose from four types of hypnosis: "perception alteration," "sexual prostitution," "obedience to commands," and "lover."
Operate using only the mouse.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Original Title: ヒュプノシスレイム ~ 楽園の催淫巫女
Developer: Pyon-Pyon-Pyon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

this game has body modification?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Downloaded the file off Mixdrop and it got flagged with having a virus. Is this real or just a false positive? View attachment 3588553
Well the first step in figuring that out is reading the explanation, if any, and cross referencing it. Then running it through virustotal or a similar program. Then looking up the general opinions on how many hits on virus total or whatever should make you jumpy. I'm not going to redownload a game every time someone decides they want someone else to tell them whether a particular file from a particular host is safe or not. For all you know, I could say yes and be lying, so it's better if you learn how to diagnose it yourself.

Hentaifan222

Dec 31, 2020
this game is obviously for number nerds and japanese dudes ------ so heres a dumb guide how to play it and finish without being too techinical:

Step 1. DONT WORRY IF YOU DIE. You will keep your money and items and Action points. I've died 3 times before i cleared the first objective. Dont rush

Step 2. Start by using conversation, obviously. This gives you money and Affection, which will be important later.

Step 3. Get the first (2) Affection upgrades (LIKE POINTS). Because they will cap at 100 if you dont level, and because LIKE points are abudant anyway.

Step 4. You'll realize after 3 or 4 conversations she already has affection 2. Nice, now you must touch her to raise compliance, but avoid stacking more than 1 level of defiance (hate) If you're close to level 2 of hate, stop immediately and do other thing.

Step 5. Once you have consistent level 2's of Affection and Compliance, SPAM Touching. (REMEMBER, THEY DONT CARRY OVER FOR THE OTHER DAYS, SO IF ITS A NEW DAY, YOU MUST MANUALLY GET HER STATS UP AGAIN, HOPEFULLY MADE EASIER BY THE UPGRADES)

[if you feel you dont have enough stamina/ACTION POINTS for doing everything i said, just get the Training upgrade on the SHOP, train, and just die. Your ACTION POINTS will carry for the next save.]

Step 6. At this point , by looping the mechanics above, you probably got her lust to 2 anyway. Any day, Immediately When her lust is on 2, buy a clit cap, and a massager if possible. Initiate the sex mechanic. Using both toys will make her cum fast and raise lust even more, (cum = big lust after the day ends) but beware of Hate. At this point, if you can get her to WET level 3 its ideal, cuz you will stack even less hate, but not mandatory.

[Step 6;5 if you're having a hard time: you can start playing with her clit on day1 of the resets if you REALLY need lust points. Obviously beware of hate. Also dont forget to upgrade the C. Sensitivity on the status screen it will give you more lust for less usage., dont worry it only uses C. Points so its marginally free. ]

Step 7. On the end of day 3, you should have enough Like points, Comply points and Lust points. You may find yourself missing on SUBMISSION POINTS. This is simple to fix, make her handjob or blowjob you, and, dont finish day 4 night before upgrading the Hypnosis Power. If you upgrade the hypnosis power, you wont die anymore. You also unlock new sex scenes;

Have fun.
how do you upgrade the hypno power??

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes