Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
you can avoid memory leak, it happened when the sex scene text become so long. more than 20-30 turns in the sex scene game will become more lag/memory leak happened. basically dont go over that much of turns during sex scene and it'll not happen. back out and push her again if you want to continue without memory leak.
If the issue is that the log's becoming too long, is there not a way for us to alter the game to put a cap' on the log or to clear it manually/automatically after it reaches a certain length?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
BTW, anybody know anything about how the stats affect the game/character?
Aside from the hypnosis types and sensitivity causing faster and consecutive orgasms, I haven't been able to determine any difference in dialogue or such.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
BTW, anybody know anything about how the stats affect the game/character?
Aside from the hypnosis types and sensitivity causing faster and consecutive orgasms, I haven't been able to determine any difference in dialogue or such.
Wetnese reduce defiance gain from penetration action. Lvl 3 is "wet enough".
Compilance make her accept more, especially in early hypnosis types (you can switch back after all).
Lust is her wanting a cock. It's not that powerfull by itself but it's level is additional value for accepting stuff.
Affection (Favor in Era games) is how much she likes you. It's another acceptance stat, but it's not decrease "every session", thought in Era games it's normally decreased by doing stuff that she doesn't like. Or maybe I mix it up with dedication. Whatever, if it's rises from zero then it's depends on another of the two. Unfortunally I can't say which is which from front page screens. And I not on PC with this game right now.
Practice is purely for permanently increasing states (abilities). So it's dicatates how much practice ability points (gems in Era games), it's becomese completely useless eventually.
Shame is basically the same as practice, it's just for getting ability points for another skills and related to "humilation" acts, including getting her naked. But if abilities is not enough (which means she doesn't like it yet) she will get defiance from humilating acts as well.

For abilities Intimacy+Obedience+Desire is what summarized as a base values to see if she accepts acts or not, or I assume so because unlike Era games the calculation isn't shown there in details, with other stuff on top depending on which act it is.
The more masochistic she is, the more pleaseru (and less defiance) she will get from "rought handling" and I assume that she needs to turn futa to have any sadistic skills there and the victim will be you, so I didn't tested it. But it's her willigness to inflict pain on another character (including or rather mostly player) in Era games.
Addictions is what dictates how much pleasure and how little defiance or shame she will get from related acts.

Reimu have slight dialogue variations depending on her state which is partially dictated by hypnosis. She also will jump the player if she is horny (ability wise) and will talk lovely-dovely if she is dedicated. I can be a bit wrong in details since it was a while ago since I played this and not TW or Megaten, but it's a gist of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repreive

Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017
If the issue is that the log's becoming too long, is there not a way for us to alter the game to put a cap' on the log or to clear it manually/automatically after it reaches a certain length?
You could try to find the variable that feeds the log and freeze it with cheat engine.

Standley

Mar 2, 2024
View attachment 3560420

Overview:
A hypnosis simulation game in which you hypnotize Reimu by executing daily commands and training commands .
You can ultimately choose from four types of hypnosis: "perception alteration," "sexual prostitution," "obedience to commands," and "lover."
Operate using only the mouse.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Original Title: ヒュプノシスレイム ~ 楽園の催淫巫女
Developer: Pyon-Pyon-Pyon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

how does one save (couldn't figure the key to actually save my game file)

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
HOW TO INCREASE EVERY STAT:

Various Pleasure Stats
- With the exception of Vaginal and Anal, Clitoral and Breast pleasure stats are increased best (without items) using the Caress > (respective erogenous region) and Service > (act using respective erogenous region), while Vaginal and Anal are increased the most using the Sex > Sex/Anal sex options. I assume the Wetness stat contributes to an increase in both Vaginal and Anal pleasure stat gain, but I haven't properly tested it.

Wetness
- Use of Lotion automatically increases the Wetness meter by around as many points as required to get lvl. 2 Wetness, however in Horny hypnosis during sex, using the Caress > Do Nothing option is probably the efficient method of increasing it with high Action Points. No idea what it actually does though, but again I suspect that it is tied to increasing Vaginal and Anal pleasure stat gain.

Practice
- Seems to be tied to all Service and Insertion actions during sex.

Compliance (Comply)
- Tied to Touching, Extreme Touching, Cooking (Kitchen), and Servicing during sex. I believe in both Altered Recognition and Horny hypnosis they're relatively the same gain from Touching, though I assume during Horny hypnosis, Servicing is probably the most effective way of increasing it, but in reality just Touching in general is usually your best bet due to how much it increases multiple stats at once.

Lust
- While this stat does increase with every Service and Caress action, your best bet is to absolutely throatfuck her with your tongue during sex with Horny hypnosis. Huge stat point gain if done repeatedly with high Action point total.

Submission (Submit)
- Any Service during sex. While this stat does increase with Touching and Extreme Touching, if you're only doing either you'll never level up the Obedience skill within the first four days even with all shop upgrades, so just make her give you 50 billion blowjobs and I'm pretty sure she'll warm up to you easily.

Shame
- Best way to increase this is Caress > Oral, as it increases at the same rate of Service > Masturbation without as much Defiance.

Affection (Like)
- Easiest stat in the game. Touching drives this up insanely, but it's gained-- though at lower rates --from most interactions in general. You'll be getting 10k per session if all you do is Touch her. You can also give offerings to the donation box, which I assume scale with both the Intimacy skill and how much cash you deposit into the box (100/1000/10000), though I'd recommend saving your money on the Stygian Toll cards so you get enough money that you never have any financial issues again.

Defiance (Hate)
- This stat reduces the amount of Ability Points you get from the end of a session depending on it's level. Level 1 is 10, level 2 is 100, level 3 is 200, level 4 is 1000, and so on. This can apply from one stat to multiple, so I strongly urge you during the early game (days 1-6) to always choose the options that increase Defiance the least, which means NO INSERTION DURING THE EARLY GAME. This includes but isn't limited to optional scenes where you penetrate Reimu (i.e. Cooking with Diuretics or Aphrodisiacs, bathing with Reimu, or donating 10k with Reimu with you all unlocked unlocked after Hypnotic Potency lvl. 2).

Seriously, the amount of Defiance you get from insertion is a slap in the face, but seeing as there's potentially more Hypnosis effects to get after beating the game that will decrease the rate of it (or completely get rid of it entirely), do yourself a favour and be patient. It's nice to get zuri'ed, y'know.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes