Akina_Plays

Jan 1, 2022
Any update guy for Jun 24? Also don't use the steam version to update the game becuase the steam ver won't work until it got updated to the latest version on steam. (Tried it on other sites that uses steam to pirate stuff)

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
heres the hash that you need to paste in the 3dmigoto d3dx.ini file to disable the mozaic - 7464dc44d66157e0
the 3dmigoto guide - Prick

Last edited:

BradleyHeat

Jun 20, 2024
i just read some old post, you can change your system date to before 27 february, and you can play it normally
That's wild, thanks for your help it seemed to work. Guess I'll try adjusting my system time if anything messes up again lol

How do you change the system date, I don't know how
Just change your computer's time. For windows I right clicked on the time on my task bar and there's an "adjust time/date" option, I unchecked sync date and changed the date to feb 27.

ruben767

Jul 16, 2023
Can you send it here instead?

FIX FOR BLACK SCREEN ISSUE / AUTOMATIC DATE CHANGE SCRIPT
This is a simple bat file that changes the date automatically when you open the game and when you close it (it restores the actual date).

You need to edit the file with notepad/notepad++ and modify it, you only need to change the game route on the line that is commented.

Also, you need to run as administrator, because it needs admin permissions for doing the change.

If you want to do the file for yourself:

1. Create a TXT file with notepad/notepad++

2. Copy the code and change the game route

Code:
@echo off
setlocal

for /f "tokens=2 delims==" %%i in ('wmic os get localdatetime /value') do set datetime=%%i
set current_date=%datetime:~0,8%
set current_time=%datetime:~8,6%

set target_date=27-02-2024

date %target_date%

rem Change the directory here
start "" "X:\X\Hypnotic Idol v1.014_cracked\game\app.exe"

rem waits until the game close
:waitloop
timeout /t 5 /nobreak >nul
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq app.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "app.exe" >NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto waitloop

rem Restore actual date & time
w32tm /resync

endlocal
exit
3. Save the file as .bat

4. Run in administrator mode

5. "Enjoy" the game :)

Ff you want to have the work almost done (you need to change the game route in the code):

Reactions: BradleyHeat
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes