mnw372

Apr 22, 2020
Do anybody have solution for state, that game crashes immediatelly after run?
I tried also disable AV, but seems not working.
Also from other posts seems that many have problem with this, so maybe problem in game itself?

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
For people who find it literally impossible to progress when downloading the game in the latest version, by downloading it from this page all those problems are solved

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
For people who find it literally impossible to progress when downloading the game in the latest version, by downloading it from this page all those problems are solved
Its 1.014 not latest version

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
How to fix bug scanner is 10k?
by downloading the version I passed this bug is not present. I can tell you that it is the most recent version, because if it were not, the game would ask you to update it as soon as you enter, so yes, it is the latest version.

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
by downloading the version I passed this bug is not present. I can tell you that it is the most recent version, because if it were not, the game would ask you to update it as soon as you enter, so yes, it is the latest version.
send link?

boomboom23

Apr 17, 2021
send link?
IDK if it's virus free but I can tell that you aren't savvy enough to not get them anyway, so go bananas

After looking at it, I wouldn't trust it. Official URL is .net

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
after a little research, the current versions offered as download are literally unplayable, the only one that works is the one I have passed in a comment above, the most recent ones are bugged and are impossible to advance, it is probably an anti-piracy measure. For now the most recent version, 1.023 is unplayable in a pirated way and the only functional one is the one of this forum.
To explain it better, the most recent versions of both steam and dlsite are literally unplayable, I don't know if the ones prior to 023 were playable, since starting with 015 it is mandatory to be connected to the internet so it automatically detects the previous version and it prevents you from playing, I have tried changing my region to Japan and my language, it has no effect, I have tried using a vpn to Japan and it doesn't either, so literally the most recent version is unplayable and the only thing you can do is play before of 015

Last edited:

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
anyone knows how to solve the black screen?? after a while playin in-game i cant enter any of it. and if its the doc above ? if so do u have to place it in the file in the :c or in the file u place in ur desktop ?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes