Wolf RPG - Completed - Hypnotic School Life : Sexy and Nude [v1.2] [World Tree Forest Bakery]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Iglix

Author obviously misunderstood the medium he was using. To call this a game would be misleading. It seems as if author of this had an idea for some erotic manga, one with a lots boring text (especialy since it is MTL) and for some bizzare reason decided to create that manga as VN in very untraditional format and to put cherry on top of all these bad decisions, text is not skipable.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Solak

No gameplay elements, essentially a VN (a kinetic one at that) with no skip button, quick save or other QoL improvements VNs come packaged with. The story is an excuse for the H scenes + makes no sense, you don't lose anything by just checking the CG. Game warns you when it's the ending, but there's not a single choice anyway (kinetic VN) and so only one ending.

Waste of a read (bad story, flat characters), no gameplay, wrong engine...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MrNTR

The sex scenes are amazing. If you want to fap to fat ugly trash banging hot girls non-wish-fulfillment sex, then this is it, the scenes are amazing. If not, then not sure why you're here, this is OBVIOUSLY what the type of game this is.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Reversedh

It's more like a slide show than an actual game. There's no option, or any gameplay in this. All you have to do is press space to continue the long long chat... then watch the scene. There are some options but all of them are for re-watching the scene and still haven't been translated.

In my opinion,... just go and watch hentai.. This is just like reading hentai but... with more steps... Yup there was sound but... all of them are just "ahh kimochi... and breath"... no actual voice-line... so this game is straight up bad.

Story: 3/10 Just there for the scenes

Gameplay: 0/10 No... game to play

Scene:
    5/10 Some are good... but it can't save the game because you can read actual Hentai than wasting time pressing the space button.. (or ctrl for skiping)

Overall... umm not worth your time...
  5. 1.00 star(s)

OhDonna

I was willing to overlook the male protag, the creepy premise and even the ugly as sin demon protagonist who might haunt me in my sleep, all in favour of the exhibitionism. However the game itself isn't really a game, there are no choices so far, after almost 30 minutes spamming skip.
    The "choices" you have are still in japanese, but that doesn't matter because the choices are "return" and "repeat the scene you already saw" apparently.

Oh, and also the protag apparently cums cheese for some reason. Guess that's some niche fetish or something. Sorry, but all this game achieved was make me consider celibacy. Hopefully someone enjoys this more than I did but I just felt the need to rate it 1 star for turning me off entirely. I'm just going to sleep now.