RPGM Completed Hypnotizing Hero ~I Pumped Charisma to the Max~ [v1.0][Kajiyasu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
f95title.png

Overview:
I found a dubious website about reincarnation in another world.
If you enter the settings, you really get reincarnated.
I got the Unique Skill "Hypnosis" after spending all my status points on Charm.
With this power, I will defeat monsters and have lots of sex with my friends.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2020-09-26
Original Title: 催眠勇者~魅力に全振りした僕~
Developer
:
Censored: YES
Version:v1.0
Language: English(Fan Translation)
Translator: Xar
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

f951.png f952.png f953.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys! If you can please support me on my Patreon, I also posted there (for free) my translation of (since it looks like it cannot be posted here, R7 :/). Anyway, this is a short and small game, don't expect much from it (especially the story). You can easily unlock all scenes in half an hour, but I personally like the art so I think it was worth translating it just for that. I also want to announce that I'm working on translations for and , I hope to have them done in a month, but I'm pretty busy so I can't give exact dates. Well, that's it, enjoy the game!

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I like these games. They are usually pretty simple but the art does it for me. Thanks for the translation!

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys! If you can please support me on my Patreon, I also posted there (for free) my translation of (since it looks like it cannot be posted here, R7 :/). Anyway, this is a short and small game, don't expect much from it (especially the story). You can easily unlock all scenes in half an hour, but I personally like the art so I think it was worth translating it just for that. I also want to announce that I'm working on translations for and , I hope to have them done in a month, but I'm pretty busy so I can't give exact dates. Well, that's it, enjoy the game!
Nice! I've been waiting for someone to give a proper translation to , let me know if you need a hand with plugins or even images you want to translate.

AbelStokes

Feb 1, 2023
I checked all the files with , so it's probably a false positive
My antivirus didn't catch the malware at all; I had to do a deep clean by hand. Super lucky it wasn't ransomware!
I'm not super surprised virustotal didn't go off, but it's nice to hear you at least checked before uploading. I've read that Anonfiles has a history of occasionally hosting malware too.

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
xar1
Thanks for translating and sharing this small fun game.

Hope you don't mind me pointing out that it is obviously a Demon Queen.
Demon Queen.JPG

Not that there is anything wrong with men in drag, who have fake breasts, were heels and tight leather outfits, long hair and make up. Seems not to be the case here though.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes