Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Lonewulfign

Jun 20, 2017
my previous timeline was too hopeful haha
might be a november/december release if not early '25
They've basically finished story boarding and the framework base so I'd imagine at this point it's just smooth sailing here on. Seems most of the things needing to finish is character models, poses and UI elements.
I'd give it probably about another 6 months before a EA version is out.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
This game was interesting.
I used cheat engine speed hack to speed up the process, but it looks like it doesn't make much difference to go past 3 climaxes per training.
I got to like 100+ climaxes with penis, but had pretty much the same result as like 3 or 5.
Weird how you actually have to train her with the penis, rather than the toy to get the happy ending.

This game was kinda really messed up, but its just a game anyway.
Animation and Art is surprisingly top tier. Seems like its 3D, but looks 2D with overlays.
Good game, even if the story is a little weird.

Last edited:

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
This game was interesting.
I used cheat engine speed hack to speed up the process, but it looks like it doesn't make much difference to go past 3 climaxes per training.
I got to like 100+ climaxes with penis, but had pretty much the same result as like 3 or 5.
Weird how you actually have to train her with the penis, rather than the toy to get the happy ending.

This game was kinda really messed up, but its just a game anyway.
Animation and Art is surprisingly top tier. Seems like its 3D, but looks 2D with overlays.
Good game, even if the story is a little weird.
I am not fully sure what you are pointing at with your test, but at the end of a day you see the upgrades on a smartphone, the all are gated levels. Somehow I also have 3 hearts (orgasms) in my head, but its not all and my days are long enough. :-D

ShadowFox00775

Apr 23, 2024
Thank you for sharing your game. With that, I was able to create an uncensored version of it.
View attachment 2022850
Everyone can enjoy it here:
Google Drive

I also want to support game developers, but I don't have much money. If you guys can send me a gift code or donate to me, I can buy the game and make uncensored versions for you.

Support me at here:
Can't download the file

Reactions: Mitchedees
4.60 star(s) 52 Votes