[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Unpaid I am an amature writer and Twine programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, I am an amateur writer and programmer in Twine. I am open to help anyone with their projects. Unpaid ofcourse as I am just an amateur. Still if you need any help or want to test me then just say so.
I am a high school VWO graduate in the Netherlands. For people who don't know, that is the highest non-private form of education in the Netherlands. I have a year off before I start my first year of computer science. I have quite a bit of experience in writing and programming and I am a quick learner.

Reactions: Fougere

Neelshah3

Dec 8, 2018
can u tell me the macro for both randomness and probability combined?
the idea is mc is taking the elevator and there are number of outcomes like there is already someone, it is full, there is none based on probability i want to have a random event.

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
can u tell me the macro for both randomness and probability combined?
the idea is mc is taking the elevator and there are number of outcomes like there is already someone, it is full, there is none based on probability i want to have a random event.
Well there is probably a better way. But with a switch statement you can say switch random(for example 1, 10) and then in case 1, 2, 3 ,4 you have one outcome and in case 5,6,7,8,9,10 you have a different one. This gives a 40/60 probabiltity relation

Neelshah3

Dec 8, 2018
I want it from a probability of between 1 to 100 and u cant expect me to write or paste 100 cases

Neelshah3

Dec 8, 2018
I want it from a probability of between 1 to 100 and u cant expect me to write or paste 100 cases
Leave this one i found a solution for it, but got stuck to another problem
I want the mc to have an ability or power which he can only use once in a day and can be used again when day changes and as he uses this ability or power he has certian choices available

pema123

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hello, I am an amateur writer and programmer in Twine. I am open to help anyone with their projects. Unpaid ofcourse as I am just an amateur. Still if you need any help or want to test me then just say so.
I am a high school VWO graduate in the Netherlands. For people who don't know, that is the highest non-private form of education in the Netherlands. I have a year off before I start my first year of computer science. I have quite a bit of experience in writing and programming and I am a quick learner.
I’m looking for someone to help out with a project I’m trialing out. It’s not exactly twine, but looks like it. I’m using Angular2 with typescript to create a redux-style state machine. It’s mostly a pet project for now but I’d be interested in your writing skills and programming

Leave this one i found a solution for it, but got stuck to another problem
I want the mc to have an ability or power which he can only use once in a day and can be used again when day changes and as he uses this ability or power he has certian choices available
I did this recently, you can keep an object/array/other data structure with the keys of all the flags you want to be reset per day. When the action is performed, push to the data structure, when someone is trying to do something again that day check if the key is in the data structure, then when the day is over reset the data structure.

Nov 25, 2017
i need some help with my game project , i am new in twine harlowe and compleetly lost in the code i want to make something Big like the company or parasite infection but i ,m alone now and cant handle too much work

Status
Not open for further replies.