VN Ren'Py I am creating a VN that focuses on NTR, Cheating, Interracial and a little bit humor.

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I am working on a 3D visual novel game that contains;
*NTR
*Cheating
*Corruption (FMC will NOT be a stupid virgin nun at the start.)
*Voyeurism
*Humiliation
*Interracial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's meet the main characters;

Our sweet, caring, bombshell redhead.
p1.png p33.jpg p2e.png p5.png

Name: Freya
Nationality: Norwegian

She is your girlfriend. Cheerful, cute, sexy and kinky (for you). But she has an extremely high sex drive. Someone must satisfy her needs periodically.

Our wimp.
w1.png w2.png w3.png

Name: Jeremiah
Nationality: Jewish

This ugly gollum-ish dude is you. You are not a pathetic loser. But you got bullied so hard before your mother's job. You used all your luck being born with a big dick. Sadly, a strange old man took this from you. Be careful, your girlfriend is in a danger too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your girlfriend's predator.
t1.png t2.png t3.png

Name: Jason
Nationality: Nigerian/USA

He is your nightmare. You were able to withstand all his humiliations, but you want to take revenge on him for a big mistake (he didn't fuck your girlfriend) he made.
He will continue to ruin your life. He just started same workplace of your girlfriend. He's your girlfriend's co-worker now.

Our wise man.
old1e.png old2.png

Name: ?
Wizard
Nationality: ?

Wise old man... Kidding. He is a old crazy motherfucker. He uses a black dildo to cast spells. He made your dick smaller and wants you to complete 10 missions in order. If you complete all the missions successfully, you will be able to reunite with your old friend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will control Jeremiah, who has a beautiful relationship with Freya. Your sex life was fantastic until an old, bizarre man took your BWC. Now, you are unable to satisfy your girlfriend. The crazy motherfucker give missions.You must complete the missions and reclaim your manhood.

However, you must be quick—there's a predator nearby who could target your loved one at any moment.

I am open the new ideas and recomendations.

Last edited:

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I mean specifically. As in number/percentage of renders and such.
The writing is completed except for a few parts that I will rearrange.

About 95% of the renders are completed, but I will definitely make some additions/deletions. So it's hard for me to say anything specific.

I haven't started the Ren'py code part yet.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"Nationality: Jewish", " Occupation: Bank accountant" you forgot to cut the tip of his dick... also jewish isn't a nationality. Since antisemitism is ok, i suggest you add as one of your mission wiping all of gaza. Also, the black guy should climb some trees, eat bananas , chicken and occasionaly fuck goats when he's not busy cutting clitoris.

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
"Nationality: Jewish", " Occupation: Bank accountant" you forgot to cut the tip of his dick... also jewish isn't a nationality. Since antisemitism is ok, i suggest you add as one of your mission wiping all of gaza. Also, the black guy should climb some trees, eat bananas , chicken and occasionaly fuck goats when he's not busy cutting clitoris.
I had him circumcised a few days ago.

If you mean "jew" "jewish" and "israeli" are different things, so yeah, I don't know the difference.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
My two cents: I personally hate it when the bad/loser/villain/wimp character has a small cock. I see this as lazy writing: "I can't convey how pathetic he is by his actions, so I'll put a physical indication so my audience will know."

Here is a challenge, Raising Phallus: give your wimp a big cock and still make him work as loser/wimp. Good luck!

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
My two cents: I personally hate it when the bad/loser/villain/wimp character has a small cock. I see this as lazy writing: "I can't convey how pathetic he is by his actions, so I'll put a physical indication so my audience will know."

Here is a challenge, Raising Phallus: give your wimp a big cock and still make him work as loser/wimp. Good luck!
If he completes the tasks, he will be able to get his old big cock back. That's the challenge, I guess :LOL:. Thanks.

sheeeeerx

Jun 2, 2024
Whilst I understand where you're coming from, in Raising Phallus's defense, he did include humiliation as a tag. Assuming it includes humiliation of the MC during sexual activities, for the wife (who's described to have a high sex drive) to make fun of/humiliate the MC for having a small cock is pretty inevitable in this kind of setting.

But as mentioned it is quite cliché. I guess other ideas could also include MC having a big cock that is unable to get an erection or he just orgasms too quickly thus making him rather useless.

Regardless, I'm also keeping an eye out on this project, should be fun. Looking forward to it, good luck!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
But as mentioned it is quite cliché. I guess other ideas could also include MC having a big cock that is unable to get an erection or he just orgasms too quickly thus making him rather useless.
Just to explain what I'm talking about: in the enclosed image below, you can see a villain in my game and he has a huge fucking cock. So what? The MC kicks his ass, locks him in a cage and then breeds his wife in front of him.