VN Ren'Py I am creating a VN that focuses on NTR, Cheating, Interracial and a little bit humor.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
If you wish to make it a bit different, don't make your black guy a bully or a jerk and a dumb muscle.

Have him be a very smart non-vulgar that seduce girls with his intelligence.

Reactions: Raising Phallus

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
If you wish to make it a bit different, don't make your black guy a bully or a jerk and a dumb muscle.

Have him be a very smart non-vulgar that seduce girls with his intelligence.
He's a bully but definitely not going to be a stereotypical muscle-packed, emotionless idiot. He will have some weaknesses. Long story short, he will be evil and most importantly, he will be human.

Reactions: panzermaster

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I am working on a 3D visual novel game that contains;
*NTR
*Cheating
*Corruption (FMC will NOT be a stupid virgin nun at the start.)
*Voyeurism
*Humiliation
*Interracial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's meet the main characters;

Our sweet, caring, bombshell redhead.
View attachment 3669513 View attachment 3669631 View attachment 3669523 View attachment 3669525

Name: Freya
Nationality: Norwegian

She is your girlfriend. Cheerful, cute, sexy and kinky (for you). But she has an extremely high sex drive. Someone must satisfy her needs periodically.

Our wimp.
View attachment 3669646 View attachment 3669647 View attachment 3669649

Name: Jeremiah
Nationality: Jewish

This ugly gollum-ish dude is you. You are not a pathetic loser. But you got bullied so hard before your mother's job. You used all your luck being born with a big dick. Sadly, a strange old man took this from you. Be careful, your girlfriend is in a danger too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your girlfriend's predator.
View attachment 3669800 View attachment 3669802 View attachment 3669804

Name: Jason
Nationality: Nigerian/USA

He is your nightmare. You were able to withstand all his humiliations, but you want to take revenge on him for a big mistake (he didn't fuck your girlfriend) he made.
He will continue to ruin your life. He just started same workplace of your girlfriend. He's your girlfriend's co-worker now.

Our wise man.
View attachment 3669855 View attachment 3669856

Name: ?
Wizard
Nationality: ?

Wise old man... Kidding. He is a old crazy motherfucker. He uses a black dildo to cast spells. He made your dick smaller and wants you to complete 10 missions in order. If you complete all the missions successfully, you will be able to reunite with your old friend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will control Jeremiah, who has a beautiful relationship with Freya. Your sex life was fantastic until an old, bizarre man took your BWC. Now, you are unable to satisfy your girlfriend. The crazy motherfucker give missions.You must complete the missions and reclaim your manhood.

However, you must be quick—there's a predator nearby who could target your loved one at any moment.

I am open the new ideas and recomendations.
I'm forward to this! I can see this be a fun time for. Live the protagonists wife can't wait to see the scene you placed her in! Good luck finishing it off! Do you have a way to support you directly?

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I'm forward to this! I can see this be a fun time for. Live the protagonists wife can't wait to see the scene you placed her in! Good luck finishing it off! Do you have a way to support you directly?
LOL. I was about to uploading the game.

The initial version released.

-

• Haha
Reactions: Gone405