Mod Ren'Py Abandoned I Am In Heaven-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[Ep.2 & Ep.3 v0.08][AdultJunkie]

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I am not trying to pressure - just i don't know this modder - so may i kindly ask how long it roughly usually takes until the WT-Mod is updated?
(i am having as much patience as it has to be - i am just curious)

Reactions: Mikilande

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Fix has been uploaded in the OP. Redownload the mod whoever was facing animation issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Fix has been uploaded in the OP. Redownload the mod whoever was facing animation issue.
That fixed it. Playing this game, got to the scene with gf and Lisa, and suddenly saw some girl shaped shadow talking about videos. Wondered WTF, so came here, and you had the fix. Thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
That fixed it. Playing this game, got to the scene with gf and Lisa, and suddenly saw some girl shaped shadow talking about videos. Wondered WTF, so came here, and you had the fix. Thank you so much for this.
Yeah I really should have slept . That's what happens when you do mods when you should be sleeping :p

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah I really should have slept . That's what happens when you do mods when you should be sleeping :p
Yeah, didn't sleep well last night either, so I know what you mean. Other than that, looks like a great job though. Not sure when you added that jump to the scene choice thing, but I liked that.