• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Writer] Paid Share I am looking for a professional writer

Ayzn

Jan 16, 2024
Hey, everybody!

Firstly, I would like you to excuse my poor English.

Secondly, I am a professional artist who works in the field of drawing and animating characters, and I would like to make a game that talks about the world of the famous anime bleach. Of course, the game will be nsfw. The reason I chose this anime is that I did not find many distinctive games. Which dealt with this anime in the desired manner. Who among us does not want to delve deeply into the characters of this great anime?

Thirdly, I do not have the talent for writing or telling stories, and as you know, basically any successful game is a solid story before programming or drawing, so I would like to work with a writer who has experience and skill in writing stories in general and NSFW stories in particular.

Game engine:
So far, I have not decided on a specific engine to make the game on, but most likely the choice will fall between two engines: RPGMaker MZ or Renpy.

Looking for:

- I am looking for a writer who has the passion to show the world of bleach in a fun and different way, and who has the passion and enthusiasm for making an nsfw game.

- He must have the ability to tell stories, create dialogues, write mini-games, and build characters from A to Z

- He also has experience and skill in writing NSFW scenes in a satisfactory manner

- It is important that he is familiar with bleach anime and its characters

_ Finally, in order for the programmer and I to be able to show his story appropriately, we need virtual images for the location of the dialogues, the locations of the scenes, and so on.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- Before the release of the game, there will be an amount of money for the work carried out by the writer, and after the release of the game, the writer will receive a share of the amounts that will come to the game, such as Patreon and other sites, and this will continue until the share that comes from the sites covers the amount that he was receiving. Before the first part of the game is released, after that the amount given to the writer will be stopped and the writer will continue to receive the amount of his share of the work.

Availability:
- Reachable every day

Ayzn

Jan 16, 2024
Thank you for your interest.
An agreement has been made with the writer.
Wait for our news