Identify I am looking for a topdown sci-fi game with a female donkey anthro woman as the main character.

Dramegno

Oct 10, 2019
I played a game a year or two ago that was a top-down RPG-style game. As in it was third person (old link or pokemon style) with turn-based battles like in the older final fantasy series.

From what I remember of the story, you play a donkey woman who was stranded at a border world outpost after being a part of a crew that delivered supplies, I think she got either fired or was forgotten about after the whole crew of the cargo ship/shuttle had a drinking party. The main point of the game is to get enough money to get passage off of the planet. The game has either a karma and/or corruption system, that unlocks different versions of scenes and actions depending on how lewd the character has gotten. One set I remember is observing a herd of native creatures at the most prude values you only look at them and maybe do some light petting, and at the other well let's just say things happen.

The "cutscenes" in the game if I remember correctly were basically a picture with the action on one side and text on the other and the picture would occasionally advance (like a slideshow) when the next page was selected.

If anyone needs any clarification, like I think the character was a donkey woman (anthro or furry) and I think it may have been made in one of the RPG maker engines.