5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
screenshot.1.png

Overview:
Stranded on a backwater colony with no ship, job or friends a pilot must cheat, work and fuck her way off the planet.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-02
Developer: Wolfy-Nail
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Very pretty and sexy line. I have not played anything in this animal style for a long time.
Well, as a rule, I don't play and I don't buy infinite games so (...) watch list for sure.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Unique idea: Non-gay furry game with female protag
What race? Feline girl? Cat/lioness/tigress/...
Canine girl? Dog/wolf/fox/..
Something more exotic?
Like a shark or dragon girl?
Na, let's go with a donkey :FacePalm:

Last edited:

NTRascou

Nov 24, 2018
This is extremely promising. Nice art/chracter models. As of late, there are 3 available sex scenes. With time, this could honestly be a really popular game.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I, the King of Publicly Embarrassing Myself, hereby grant you a permit for exactly 3 different applicable Gordon Ramsay quotes.
Choose well.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure about the she-donkey :unsure:
But I awalys liked Wolfy-Nail's work so far.

May 6, 2019
Not sure about the she-donkey :unsure:
But I awalys liked Wolfy-Nail's work so far.
Wasn't sure either but it actually goes pretty well. It gives her a subtle mix of "weak and vulnerable" and "hot headed" auras at the same time.

From my testing so far, i feel like the DP stat is going down hella fast. Probably done to allow us to get every scene fast to test, but i must admit i'm skeptical about being able to gather the money to escape the planet without loosing all sanity if it stays like this later on. If it's actually possible ofc, and not a fake ending lead to just explain why she gotta gather some money and lose sanity along the way :unsure:

Reactions: pepette

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Wasn't sure either but it actually goes pretty well. It gives her a subtle mix of "weak and vulnerable" and "hot headed" auras at the same time.

From my testing so far, i feel like the DP stat is going down hella fast. Probably done to allow us to get every scene fast to test, but i must admit i'm skeptical about being able to gather the money to escape the planet without loosing all sanity if it stays like this later on. If it's actually possible ofc, and not a fake ending lead to just explain why she gotta gather some money and lose sanity along the way :unsure:
I was able to complete the entire game without losing more than 2 DPs (and that was just the handjob to get the stuff for Dr. Shu) in just under an hour. It is entirely possible to skip all of the sex scenes and still collect the money very quickly. I upgraded my detector as quickly as I could and then worked on upgrading my defense suit and then gun. Make sure you sell back old guns and detectors once you upgrade, and make sure you ask Dr. Shu for a job as well so you can also sell biological samples to him.

Of course once I saw the game was going to be over, I went back and collected the sex scenes. There are more than 3 -- I found 3 with the herd, 1 in the gloryhole, 2 at the bar (go back and you can have sex with him the second time), and 1 with the pilot of the ship.

Reactions: Win2
May 6, 2019
I was able to complete the entire game without losing more than 2 DPs (and that was just the handjob to get the stuff for Dr. Shu) in just under an hour. It is entirely possible to skip all of the sex scenes and still collect the money very quickly. I upgraded my detector as quickly as I could and then worked on upgrading my defense suit and then gun. Make sure you sell back old guns and detectors once you upgrade, and make sure you ask Dr. Shu for a job as well so you can also sell biological samples to him.

Of course once I saw the game was going to be over, I went back and collected the sex scenes. There are more than 3 -- I found 3 with the herd, 1 in the gloryhole, 2 at the bar (go back and you can have sex with him the second time), and 1 with the pilot of the ship.
Actually, there are 3 scenes for the bar, the first blowjob that gives you access to the cocktail is one, but after that, it's another blowjob scene.
Can't wait to see the scenes with Mark, the store lady and the last bathroom scene.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes