RPGM - Abandoned - Lost Dignity: Escape from Kusaka [v0.2 Alpha] [Wolfy-Nail]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Captain Clown

This is well done. The story is easy to follow and doesn't bog you down with too much right away.

The art is excellent. Not just the scenes, but the character, the npc busts, and main menu.

I like the use of (dignity points?) dp to limit frequency of sex. It encourages players to go out and deal with the rest of the game.

My only critique would be the battle menu. The attack command would be better at the top. I almost never use wait and find it annoying to have to move down a selection every battle to attack. This doesn't take away from the game, just something to consider as an easy way to improve it.

Again, well done! I hope we eventually see this completed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cehate

Great game, even though there is not a lot of content so far, it looks very well. It's not very grindy and I actually liked the gameplay, which is not something I usually say for games based on RPGM. The art is very nice. Writing is good. The only problem I have with this game is that it doesn't really force you to go to the corruption route, you can easily finish it without doing any lews scenes, which is a bit wierd considering it's title. It could use a bit more encouraging from NPC to perform lewd acts in exchange for gold, which could also be a bit harder to come by, at lest in the beggining.

Overall it has a great potential and quite a bit of content, definitely worth a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

danielcool19

This game has high potential to be a very good game. The art style is one of the best I've seen in a furry game like this. Story-wise it is interesting but hard to rate considering it is still in its early stage.

I hope this gets better with time because I am definitely looking forward to any future updates and hope the art style in the sex scenes are consistently good. Continue the good work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

chopolander

Accustomed to seeing furry with cats, wolves, foxes or other equally classic, this alpha with a donkey appeared, which caught my attention... and for the little content it has at the moment it looks interesting.

Seeing a character design of great quality and a story that becomes interesting, I will follow closely this project that I hope will not disappoint in fetishes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

gageiro

I loved th art, continue the good work.
    i loved the art and the main protagonist bein a donkey S2.
    good luck on the work and i recomend thye game