RPGM Abandoned Lost Dignity: Escape from Kusaka [v0.2 Alpha] [Wolfy-Nail]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
The MC is a Donkey... I love it!
I'm serious, she actually has a memorable design especially when compared to every other furry existence.
Also, she's cute.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The MC is a Donkey... I love it!
I'm serious, she actually has a memorable design especially when compared to every other furry existence.
Also, she's cute.
There's another game that was added here recently with a donkey girl who had a horrifyingly memorable design, lol. It was called "Overlusthood Legends"

Rick Macias

Sep 23, 2017
im missing one more gallery scene, the one at the bottom of the gallery map, can anyone tell me what it is?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Unique idea: Non-gay furry game with female protag
What race? Feline girl? Cat/lioness/tigress/...
Canine girl? Dog/wolf/fox/..
Something more exotic?
Like a shark or dragon girl?
Na, let's go with a donkey :FacePalm:
Furry game, female protagonist, not some romance bullshit and actually a GAME? Y E S

But a fcking donkey? Imho, literally everything else would've been fine. As you mentioned canine, feline or something like lizards, dragons, crocs maybe even bird. But a fcking DONKEY?

I just dislike the shape of the head, it's a huge turn-off.

red2a

Dec 2, 2019
Furry game, female protagonist, not some romance bullshit and actually a GAME? Y E S

But a fcking donkey? Imho, literally everything else would've been fine. As you mentioned canine, feline or something like lizards, dragons, crocs maybe even bird. But a fcking DONKEY?

I just dislike the shape of the head, it's a huge turn-off.
Maybe you're just more into boobs than ass

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nevermind, it seems to be a scene with mark that doesn't exist yet, bummer.
The bottom is the panther looking gate guard. The scene isn't in yet, but can still be unlocked.

So far I have 3 for the bartender, a gloryhole and (NI) bukake scene from the restroom, the panther guard, the wildebeast ship captain, and the two scenes from 'Buck'. Am I missing scenes from the restroom and/or bartender? For bartender I have first time, blow job, and quickie.

Last edited:

peeper123

Jul 22, 2017
I like how the game makes you play as an ass that essentially shakes her ass i love stuff like that its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: Redburn

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Took the time to play this and I really love the artwork. It's definitely different from the typical furry stuff you see. Furries have a lot of fucking good artists, but half of the time it's either futa or gay stuff. I welcome this more "tame" straight variant.

I think I'll be throwing a couple of cups of coffee this person's way :)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hooleee Shit son... Wolynail making a game...

I'mma watch this like I'm a hungry wolf!

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I've learned more about furries and played more games over the years since being around F95 then I'd like to admit... :HideThePain:

Time to try out another one.. Although the donkey girl is a interesting choice :unsure:

kovalchuck

Aug 1, 2017
what a fantastic game, props to Wolfy Nail for putting in hard work like this for free. Love to see when a passion drives the project rather than $

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very nice so far. Here's hoping the updates are often, steady, and with plentiful content.
Not all that likely. But we can always hope, right?

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
There's another game that was added here recently with a donkey girl who had a horrifyingly memorable design, lol. It was called "Overlusthood Legends"
Well it can't be that bad, I'll just do a quick google search and... what the bloody hell is wrong with her everything?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well it can't be that bad, I'll just do a quick google search and... what the bloody hell is wrong with her everything?
It was mostly the teeth that creeped me the hell out. And when I made a comment on that, I got a reply about her being a donkey woman, as if that wasn't abundently clear. She was OBVIOUSLY a donkey woman, or the product of at least 42 generations of inbreeding.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes