Seeking I am looking for games that center solely around vore

Jun 17, 2020
I am looking for games on F95Zone with a MEGA (or other download host link) that center entirely around vore, and preferably humanoid anthro characters instead of humans (semi anthro also counts: such as having neko paws feet ears and tails). But the main focus every enemy has is vore.

My turn ons:
GTS sized vore, Same Size Vore, Smaller Pred <> Larger prey, Larger Pred <> Smaller prey, "soft digestion" where the victim melts or is absorbed in a slurry, mind control where the victim had their mind broken and gets swallowed, struggle mechanics with the movement keys (left right, right left, spam movement, etc.), non internal, internal only, non internal only, alternative vore such as cock vore, breast vore, nipple vore, unbirth, anal vore, belly button vore, etc., absorption, absorption + size theft. Pleasuring prey, pleasuring pred, pheromones / aphrodisiacs, transformation, trans-fur-mation, incest, corruption, corruption then vore, willing and unwilling

Furries / anthros / semi anthros VS. monsters / monster girls and guys

My Turn OFFS:
Human enemies, obese human enemies, generic human enemies, extreme blood gore and violence to the point it's grotesque, zombies and other undead that are barely humanoid anymore.

Jun 17, 2020
I could recommend you Echidna Wars DX: https://f95zone.to/threads/echidna-wars-dx-d-gate.5084/

Basically, it's a beat 'em up with pretty much 90% of the H content being vore. I think just regular vore? Never got far into it since it wasn't my thang, but more power to ya man.
That one I heard is actually one of the harder games in the "Milia Wars" franchise. The second stage is covered in sooo much webbing, just sooo much.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
That one I heard is actually one of the harder games in the "Milia Wars" franchise. The second stage is covered in sooo much webbing, just sooo much.
Yeah, it definitely feels harder than most H games since enemies grappling you seems more lethal than ever. Plus, your health is kinda small. I *would* play it solely for the action tho, the H content being a bonus. Since I'm not into it, but you are, maybe there's a save somewhere in the thread.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Do you have a more concise list?
aside from morning star my favorites would be

Nyan adventure

Larapha: A witch's tale
(abandoned)

Mysta's myst adventure

Taste of adventure
(on hold)

Smutty lesbian vore
(abandoned)

Ultimate blackjack

Discordia's tale
(abandoned)

Amalgamation
(ongoing and my personal favorite)

Gulp quest
(abandoned) (but potentially being revived)

But those are just games I've played and liked. There are hundreds of games on eka's portal that I haven't played, some I have but didn't like that you might and several ongoing games I think look really good but haven't played because I'm waiting for a full release. I still recommend checking out the forum for yourself as you will find all kind of games I just don't have the time to post here. Hope I helped.

Jun 17, 2020

Nyan adventure

(abandoned)

Mysta's myst adventure

Taste of adventure
(on hold)

Smutty lesbian vore
(abandoned)

Ultimate blackjack

Discordia's tale
(abandoned)

Amalgamation

Gulp quest

But those are just games I've played and liked. There are hundreds of games on eka's portal that I haven't played, some I have but didn't like that you might and several ongoing games I think look really good but haven't played because I'm waiting for a full release. I still recommend checking out the forum for yourself as you will find all kind of games I just don't have the time to post here. Hope I helped.
Know any Furry (or humanoid with animal ears) ACT RPG games, torrented by f95 or made free?
I know of Mystic Knight Miya which has a human protagonist facing "furry" predators (Reptile girl with long tongue, lizard like mimic, flower girl who's vag is apparently a mouth to her stomach aka an "Alarune", and a cow girl with a dickgirl dick that specializes in CV), but the game is still in it's demo phases right now, half of what I mentioned is in the testing phase of Mystic Girl Miya except for the Alarune which appears at the near end of the demo phase as the boss.

There's also obscure sandbox RPG games like RyonaSaga: Which I don't know how to patch to english forcing me to rely on machine translation, which is only 15 percent accurate, where you can control both the heroes and the monsters.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Chocola is a furry vore RPG.

episode 1

episode 2

Rodina

Dec 8, 2019
Just to tag onto the thread, are there any games besides Goddess of Trampling which heavily feature Women voring the male protagonist or other men?

Jun 17, 2020
Just to tag onto the thread, are there any games besides Goddess of Trampling which heavily feature Women voring the male protagonist or other men?
Actually yes. Demon Angel Sakura Episodes 1 through 4. Though the protagonist is rather.... young... In fact if you suck at the game too much it gives you pity difficulty modes.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022

Nyan adventure

(abandoned)

Mysta's myst adventure

Taste of adventure
(on hold)

Smutty lesbian vore
(abandoned)

Ultimate blackjack

Discordia's tale
(abandoned)

Amalgamation

Gulp quest

is that the latest version of discordia's tale?