• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] I am looking for someone who can correct the English of my game.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Project:
- This is not heaven

Developer:
-Altered Vision

Looking for:
- As I said before, I am looking for someone who can correct the English of my game.

Employment Type:
- What I am looking for is someone who can help me with this project, I will pay you with the profits from patreon, the more we earn, the more I will pay you.

Work commitment:
- Having said the above, I cannot force a person to work "x" time, but what I need is someone who has time for this.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
-The work consists of the following:
I send you the dialogue of the game (I send it in parts, so it is not so much work 3-4k words) you review and correct what is poorly written, or in case it is well written, but poorly said, simply he writes it in a more "normal" way.
Normally I release a version of the game every month, around 12-15k words, as I said before, I send you the dialogues in parts so the work does not accumulate.
Before the version is released, I send the version to you first, so you can play it and be able to check one more time if the dialog is correct.

Any other questions you have, just write me.

Additional comments:
- I already had someone help me with this before (and I really appreciate it). But due to time issues, I need to find someone else to help me with this.
Nothing more to add, just if you have any questions, tell me.