VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you friends for the positive words. I'm glad people are excited about the game. In terms of this weekend, it's just lots of work. Moving everything forward. I will let you know how it turned out at the end of the weekend.

I've been thinking about render counts. Reparations Chapter 1 was 110, Chapter 2 was 437, and Chapter 3 was 615. We've already passed the render counts of Reparations Chapter 1 but that was a very short chapter so really not much of a comparison. I'm really not sure where this new game will land. I know the ideas that I definitely want to include in Chapter 1. It feels like a lot of work remains but it's just so hard to say.

oh man I can't wait :D
Great! Keep an eye out for Chapter 1

Glad to find this thread! Say whatever you want about Jobeo, but he's not afraid to include a lot of crazy stuff not found in other games. I appreciate that creative freedom.

I am also one who hopes for a strong femdom element. For me the absolute best parts of Bully and Reparations are the parts where the MC is subservient to dominant women. I'd love to see a lot of action with dominant black women in particular given the theme of the game. Big women always are naturally the sexiest but even just some hot black women with big butts dominating the MC and others in the game would be awesome.

Good luck!
Ya thankfully you found the thread. I had been posting a bit in the Reparations thread but apparently there was some drama and most people stopped following it. I missed all of that while I was away. When I came back it seemed like most of my old fans were gone, which is unfortunate.

Some of my real diehard fans seem to have left the site completely. I checked their profile and they haven't been on in a long time. Hopefully everyone will return in time for the launch of Chapter 1!!

Reactions: sidsan and fanboi

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Some of us remember... and are ready to join BNWO again for the great camel ride ahead... Hail Paimon!
No you're right. There are definitely some folks who have stuck around and those who remember all the things that happened. Perhaps I have focused too much on the people who aren't here. I definitely appreciate all the positive words of feedback and encouragement... producing the chapter is a marathon and all the nice words just cheer me along the way.

Thanks!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I kinda feel like the "magic superior BBC, with no redeeming qualities" is played out. Especially if the game is just latching onto the shambling corpse of black fetishism without anything new to add.
You could have a scenario along the lines of there being wakanda or whatever magical planet with intelligent blacks that invade Earth to breed with whites. Since they're not related to earth blacks it adds a layer of credibility to their superiority and gives them motivation to interact with the earth whities.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Please, Jobeo! No sci-fi scenario, just the amazing BNWO domination :)
Ok guys well clearly now the cat is out of the bag... The new game "BNWO In Space" is going to have to be completely retooled. This is a major setback for progress but I'm certain we can pick the pieces up and put it all back together. I am thinking of re-centering the game in a cowboy western / medieval theme with BNWO robbing trains or BNWO as Jousting Knights. Feedback appreciated.

Space 1-1.jpg

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The problem with the highly touted robotic lovers is that I can't imagine them with bodily fluids and smells, which are part of most arousal circuits in us mammals, so the sex with them I imagine would be kinda sterile.

Reactions: origeee

malla906

Aug 6, 2018
Ok guys well clearly now the cat is out of the bag... The new game "BNWO In Space" is going to have to be completely retooled. This is a major setback for progress but I'm certain we can pick the pieces up and put it all back together. I am thinking of re-centering the game in a cowboy western / medieval theme with BNWO robbing trains or BNWO as Jousting Knights. Feedback appreciated.

View attachment 1411825
An historical bnwo game would be awesome, there is so much content you could get inspiration from, freed slaves looking for revenge after the civil war, or barbary corsairs if you choose the medieval setting over the western one

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

Just for full clarity the Outer Space BNWO post was a joke and we are not making a cowboy game or any other bullshit like that.

So coming out of the weekend... There is significant progress in all aspects of the game. Some of the storylines are evolving and growing. It's interesting how you can start off with a very basic idea for some characters and then it morphs and grows into something you never even expected. That is definitely happening and providing content I think people will enjoy.

In Reparations I included the tag "Large Labia". Many people complained that due to all the hair they couldn't even see the large labia so the value of this was lost. I'm always on the hunt for new pussy hair options and I found one which is really allowing the large labia to show through. So I'm going to add the "Large Labia" tag to the first post cause the game will include it for sure. It's a bit of a kink of mine.

I remain committed to trying to support the option for showing/hiding pubic hair. If I can do it without it messing everything up, I'm going to do it. The labia really stand out when there's no hair, but personally I don't think anyone should even consider using the hairless option as it offends me.

Please continue sharing your thoughts and prayers for the new game!!

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020

View attachment 1411825
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-im-not-gonna-13051771.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This thread got awfully quiet.

Hope you are still developing the game Jobeo - but also remember to catch a breath every once in a while :)
Ya buddy thanks for your concern. You can follow the second post in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tion-ntr-interracial-game.93837/#post-6543076 to see my day to day progress. As long as I am updating that post every 1-2 days then it means things are still going. If 3-4 days go by and I haven't updated that post you should sound the alarm cause the ship is likely sinking.

Anyone keeping a close eye on that post would have noticed the render count actually went DOWN in the past couple days which might have concerned folks. But that was just a bit of cleaning up of some renders I didn't need. Other than that, the progress this week has been a bit sideways. I don't really consider myself an artist but I know what looks good and when something isn't right I feel a bit like a perfectionist. So the past couple days I had been going back to fix a whole bunch of renders. That was time consuming but in the end they look very good now.

Everyone should definitely continue to post their ideas and words of encouragement it is very helpful. The lonely life of a developer really but I would say I'm about 95% sure this game will see a release... even if no one wrote another comment. The amount of work I've already put in pretty much guarantees this chapter will come out. Like I mentioned once before Reparations Chapter 1 was a joke and wayyyy too short. I want the first chapter of this new game to be something folks can enjoy.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
Ya buddy thank for your concern. You can follow the second post in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tion-ntr-interracial-game.93837/#post-6543076 to see my day to day progress. As long as I am updating that post every 1-2 days then it means things are still going. If 3-4 days go by and I haven't updated that post you should sound the alarm cause the ship is likely sinking.

Anyone keeping a close eye on that post would have noticed the render count actually went DOWN in the past couple days which might have concerned folks. But that was just a bit of cleaning up of some renders I didn't need. Other than that, the progress this week has been a bit sideways. I don't really consider myself an artist but I know what looks good and when something isn't right I feel a bit like a perfectionist. So the past couple days I had been going back to fix a whole bunch of renders. That was time consuming but in the end they look very good now.

Everyone should definitely continue to post their ideas and words of encouragement it is very helpful. The lonely life of a developer really but I would say I'm about 95% sure this game will see a release... even if no one wrote another comment. The amount of work I've already put in pretty much guarantees this chapter will come out. Like I mentioned once before Reparations Chapter 1 was a joke and wayyyy too short. I want the first chapter of this new game to be something folks can enjoy.

Thanks!
Glad to hear that

When you write "post your ideas", you mean scenes or fetishes?

Just out of curiosity, are you most effective in terms of development when you are horny or post orgasm? I found out that I have the best ideas for renders when I'm turned on for a long period but can't do any actual work so my workflow is full of intense work days as well as long hiatus periods.

1632431837234.png

Jun 24, 2020
Hey Jobeo, so happy to see you making a new game! I know you've said you're strongly considering having a non-hairy pussy option, but I just wanted to chime in and mention the hairy pussies were a pretty big turn off for me in Reparations and I really liked that in Bully there was the option to remove it. While I understand the issue of poses needing to be fixed if the hair hides a flaw, I'm sure you're also worried about having to remove content that references the hairy pussies. For me personally, I'd rather have shaved pussies and some dialogue that doesn't make a lot of sense than hairy pussies and perfect dialogue.

Also, you asked for ideas, but I hesitate because my own kinks don't align with yours. If I were making the game for me, I'd include a lot more sissification type content, with the MC being convinced to take on a feminine role so that [now] she can help to service or perhaps just fluff the black bulls. But this is your game, not mine, lol.

Jun 24, 2020
Is the black domination theme going along the lines of regular society where people who have sex with some black drug dealer and it's embarrassing because it's like being caught practicing bestiality or
Black people are actually intellectually superior to people, they own all the media and control governments like jews and dominate that way, or
It's some bizarroworld where blacks are just considered great for being black and people act insane for no reason?
People accuse Jobeo of racism all the time which boggles my mind, but I just wanted to point out that this right here is actually racist.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

So the plan for this weekend is just major progress. We need to see major progress in all directions of the story. Hopefully a lot less sideways progress and re-rendering or fixing things up.

Looking at the weekends in October, there are 5. It's doubtful the game would be done by the 2nd or 9th, so right now I'm predicting a launch either October 16th or October 23rd. I will update the second post to reflect this.

I am also ready to announce the game will officially support a "No Hair" option, not just for the MCs girlfriend but for all girls in the story.

Hopefully everyone is getting excited!

any bbc pregnancy planned this time or any feminization?
Pregnancy I haven't thought about much but there is the start of feminization for a bit of the story. It isn't a major element and how much it becomes will depend on the feedback to that portion of the story. Does it resonate with people? Is it something people would want more of? We'll see what folks say.

Hey Jobeo, so happy to see you making a new game!
Thanks for your feedback. I announced the "No Hair" option today and see my previous reply regarding any form of sissification option.

When you write "post your ideas", you mean scenes or fetishes?
Mainly fetishes at this point. For instance, no one has suggested there should be foot fetish scenes but I know there are a bunch of folks into foot fetish stuff.

Sometimes people will send me very long, elaborate, writeups for entire scenes and that is probably less helpful right now than just general concepts/ideas. The problem with full scenes is understanding how that fits into what I already have. It may not fit at all.

Once you've seen the first chapter it's easier to suggest specific scene ideas. But for now, general feedback like "Hey I really liked that scene in Bully where they did such and such" or "I really want a face fucking scene" or "I love the chastity stuff", etc.

Just out of curiosity, are you most effective in terms of development when you are horny or post orgasm? I found out that I have the best ideas for renders when I'm turned on for a long period but can't do any actual work so my workflow is full of intense work days as well as long hiatus periods.
Ya buddy I'm a bit off the deep end on this one. I don't believe in orgasm. I believe in edging. My last orgasm was 7/30 so about 2 months ago. Every time I do it there is just regret that I gave up my edge. I usually lose my edge to CEI, just like you see in my games. So ya I'm not cumming and I don't plan to for at least another month.

Thanks!

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Pregnancy I haven't thought about much but there is the start of feminization for a bit of the story. It isn't a major element and how much it becomes will depend on the feedback to that portion of the story. Does it resonate with people? Is it something people would want more of?
I think chastity and some kind of feminization definitely go well with the BNWO fantasy. It doesn't have to go full on into trans territory, but stuff like shaving and crossdressing makes sense to me.

Mainly fetishes at this point. For instance, no one has suggested there should be foot fetish scenes but I know there are a bunch of folks into foot fetish stuff.
I'll put my hand up then and vote for more foot fetish content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote