binkdekiller

Oct 15, 2021
Any other games with similar gameplay?
As in you can dress up the girl and then have somthing happen to her.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
how to activate?
the split sessions in dungeon
This happens by random. with 1.4 or so the chance get's up when cuckolding (and/or) cheating) is high.
Still the split could only last for 5 steps...save scumming is the only option if you want it to see more often.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
how to activate?
the split sessions in dungeon
This happens by random. with 1.4 or so the chance get's up when cuckolding (and/or) cheating) is high.
Still the split could only last for 5 steps...save scumming is the only option if you want it to see more often.
Not only by random chance, you also have to reach second or third tier of dungeons. It's never gonna happen otherwise, if that's what you're doing, playing only the first, expecting them to split up any day now.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Not only by random chance, you also have to reach second or third tier of dungeons. It's never gonna happen otherwise, if that's what you're doing, playing only the first, expecting them to split up any day now.
Correct. I assumed he would have gotten to level 2 and got the intro-text for splitting already...my bad.

Knoloa

Jan 12, 2018
Can't agree more with the lack of content. I'm fine with the combat mechanic even if it's extremely simple.
But the awful amount of grinding to get to any kind of content, paired with the very low amount of such content is a travesty. Why some things even have to be skills that you have to grind (like the ability to "magically" peep and have a circle that's actually big enough to see anything) is beyond me. It's even worse when you consider that ALL the animations are reused from his previous games. He didn't even add anything, he's using 3D models, so adding new animations should have been pretty easy!
Just play his previous game instead (the one where you have to defend a village), it's much better than this.

vladimir440

Aug 5, 2017
i have 0 cuck and 0 cheat, 0 lust and lewd, but she sex cheat on me with 100% probability, is it because 900+ vagina training?

p.s. i tested, after 750 mouth training she cheat no matter what you do, thats stupid, maybe bug? i have 950+ vag training and 749 mouth training, and after 1 kiss she start cheating

Last edited:

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
I thought I had the latest version of the game. to think it was actually on here. unlocked few scenes I didn't have. thank you

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
i have 0 cuck and 0 cheat, 0 lust and lewd, but she sex cheat on me with 100% probability, is it because 900+ vagina training?

p.s. i tested, after 750 mouth training she cheat no matter what you do, thats stupid, maybe bug? i have 950+ vag training and 749 mouth training, and after 1 kiss she start cheating
Because she fell in love with him after he showed her how a real man kisses...and of course this means: spreading her legs is a must do for her now.
This game is trying to appease to so much fetishes as possible that none is served right.
Corruption...yes we do it, here are 3 Steps: Virgin maiden; interested girl; town bicycle...
Netorare...of course. Go to dungeon, asshole fucks her after 4 weeks, because she is now super-horny.
Cuckold...sure: She is sooo hot, tell her to prostitute herself for...ah doesn't matter, just fuck around.
Gangbang...yes, every second event leads to: let her getting gangbanged.
Beach...why not, let's sprinkle some out of context beach event to this, and make a lame ntr/cuckold version also.
Taran...eh feet...sure let's combine the humilating with her giving you a footjob.

This game would have been profited by appeasing to just 1 or 2 fetishes. But anyway, people buy it, rate it good, and the next one will be have 2 more fetishes for you...

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Is it just me, or has Kegani Laboratory been declining in the quality of its works for some time now?
Nah, they just stalled/barely improved so it looks worse since you expect something better in their next game, but nothing changes :HideThePain:

any one with a save? because holy shiet it takes forever
Pretty sure there plenty save file on backlog of the chat but well, I know child these days didn't like to make effort to look or use search so here you go

extract it on C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NotLeader

• Red Heart
Reactions: whyimIhere

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Nah, they just stalled/barely improved so it looks worse since you expect something better in their next game, but nothing changes :HideThePain:

Pretty sure there plenty save file on backlog of the chat but well, I know child these days didn't like to make effort to look or use search so here you go

extract it on C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NotLeader
thanks man

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes