I am starting the deveopment of a new adult game. What fetish content do you think I should include in the game?

I am starting the deveopment of a new adult game. What content do you think I should include ?

• Total voters

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I am starting the deveopment of a new adult game. What fetish content do you think I should include in the game?
In case you have a different fetish idea, please use the comment section to let me know.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
As many as you can without making the plot ridiculous.

The more fetishes there are, the more people your game will appeal to but if you put too much water in a pot, it will spill.
You want to aim in making people wipe but not the water.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Swerve, younger MC with MILFS AND Daddy Play

Have a 40 year old calling the 20 year old MC "Daddy" sounds like fun

Didn't click incest since there's tons of those and while I'm not one of those "there's too much" sometimes it's nice to take a break

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

Didn't click incest since there's tons of those and while I'm not one of those "there's too much" sometimes it's nice to take a break
I like where your heads at.
Now i'd also like hot huge titty gilfs. Become your own grandfather. I'm laughing a little to myself, but I'm not entirely disingenous.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
"I want to make an adult game, what should I make?"

Have an idea first, then ask for suggestions based on your idea. If your idea is simply "make an adult game" it will never get made or at the very least never be finished. Some passion is required.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017

He could avoid incest by instead of letting the MC fuck his own mom, let him fuck his enemy's mom as a sort of revenge. In online shooters people threaten to fuck their opponents' moms all the time. Why not let the MC be the one man who keeps his promise and take the mother of the guy who cheated in Call of Booty to the BDSM club?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Please don't add fetishes in an attempt to please the masses, make the kind of game that @biZZler would want to play.

Find your interests, find your voice, and you will find an audience.
This!

Seriously, if you don't make what -you- want to make you'll run the risk of losing motivation.

Even on a poll I'm running for some additional content at the moment , no matter what they choose I'll enjoy writing/rendering it.

Making quality games is hard. Very. Don't make it worse by finding yourself making a scene you have no interest in.

But, whatever you decide, good luck :)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
In case you have a different fetish idea, please use the comment section to let me know.
Focus on what YOU like. Do it the way YOU like it.
If you try to do things that make you vomit, it will affect your work.
Just do your thing, and fans that like the same will follow you.

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
So far I have read many comments saying that I should make what I want, well apart from the "GILFs" idea that someone suggested, which would definitely make me puke, I like most of the other fetishes out there. :D

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
So far I have read many comments saying that I should make what I want, well apart from the "GILFs" idea that someone suggested, which would definitely make me puke, I like most of the other fetishes out there. :D
Make what YOU want because thats the only way you'll be inspired to continue and finish the game- just being honest

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Like others said, make something that you would enjoy playing and something that you will make even if you don't get a single pledge in your first couple updates. If you truly do like and enjoy everything on that list, then make it all, but make it optional. It's more work, but you cast a wider net. Overall though, I think the fetishes you include aren't the most important thing to the game.
I think the most important thing is the story itself though. You can have every fetish in the world in your game, but if the story isn't good, then the game isn't good.
Next are the visuals. If the fetishes are there and the story is good, you still need to create quality visuals for your game, which I think is 2nd most important.
Good luck!

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
get an original story, good characters ( background ) make sure you have an ending planned, and then look for the adult content that would fit within that story .
and stick to it, dont fall for peer pressure to change/add things.
to many devs have cracked due to it.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Personal would like to see more Futa MCs in games. but if not Femdom and impregnation wont kill anyone.

But that the end of the day make the game you want to make.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It looks like results are very close to each other. You know patreon rules for incest. I myself once a fan of incest but i lost all of my interest for that genre. But i still play it if the story is good. Speaking of which, without a good story, your game will not be successful no matter what fetish you add. I advise you to work on a solid story first. Most of the people are here very open minded. Trust your instinct.

Reactions: biZZler

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Would anyone be interested if the game had a possibility to form a harem, like in the anime??

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
your game, your call, you could get more people interested,however it also means a lot of extra work .

focus on the story first :)

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
No. What I'm actually implying by harem is - you get a girl to like you, then you get another girl to like you, first girl gets jelous, but does not end the relationship, instead she tries harder to get you to like her more....this kinda scenarios are common in anime, where many girls compete for a single guy.