Others - I am The Exorcist [v1.0] [kkntkkb]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Harem Route

Short. Laggy. No camera controls. The animations and models are ok, but you can't even undress the girls. One of the cases where it's been pulled from steam for good reason - this is simply lacking in every aspect.

Waste of time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6429274

Version: v1.0
    I recently had the time of playing this game, and I must say it was an enjoyable and fun gaming experience from start to finish. Despite a few areas that could benefit from improvement, I found myself thoroughly immersed in the game and eager to keep playing.
    On the downside, the audio aspect of the game fell a bit short of my expectations. The sound effects and music, didn't quite reach the same level of excellence as other elements of the game. It felt like the audio could have received more attention and polish, as it didn't fully immerse me in the game world or enhance the overall experience.
    Despite these areas for improvement, I still believe it deserves a solid 4-star rating. It offers an enjoyable and engaging gameplay, I found myself immersed in the game world, eagerly navigating its levels and encountering its diverse cast of characters and enemies.
    but please do try to seek what can be improved. such as movment and sound and make the game more authentic and less then a another persons side project.