Others I am The Exorcist [v1.0] [kkntkkb]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
One night, you passed the park, met the miko, and then start an exorcism story with her. Exorcise the ghost by fucking them, but be aware, they will do the same to you if they catch you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: Kkntkkb
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg Gif_1.gif Gif_2.gif

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested by vuquang14 shared by mufeng020331

I couldn't sadly play that much, but looks fun and probably gets pretty challenging in the later lvls.
Please report or let me know any missing tags.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Exorcise the ghosts by fucking them, but be aware, they will do the same to you if they catch you!
*REVERSE RAPE* :oops:

The mystery...

MC:
"There have been no reported accidents here that have decapitated girls, so I'm wondering why this spirit does not have a head?"

The answer... lol

7FjnwXL.gif
THX for the share...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IAmTheExorcist-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Game is overly difficult, talismans dont seem to do anything and rocks are very hard to get to. Plus if your spotted they never stop chasing you to reset, they just chase no matter what you do until you collapse from running out of stamina.

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Game is overly difficult, talismans dont seem to do anything and rocks are very hard to get to. Plus if your spotted they never stop chasing you to reset, they just chase no matter what you do until you collapse from running out of stamina.
I had this issue too, but only twice with the headless girls, try restarting the game mine fixed itself on my second death since then rocks work and talismans one shot, i guess the AI can be a bit buggy, also for some reason this bug only happens on the first mission? no idea why.

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Also the tag says completed and final, but in game it says theres 3 more missions and DLC to be released? is this the wrong version or is the game still in progress or abandoned?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I had this issue too, but only twice with the headless girls, try restarting the game mine fixed itself on my second death since then rocks work and talismans one shot, i guess the AI can be a bit buggy, also for some reason this bug only happens on the first mission? no idea why.
Yeah I keep throwing talismans at them and even if it lands right where they are standing it does nothing, I expected a circle to appear like with the rocks that would damage them. Seems like it should be the way you kill them if they spot you.

Reactions: Ch4irm4n

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah I keep throwing talismans at them and even if it lands right where they are standing it does nothing, I expected a circle to appear like with the rocks that would damage them. Seems like it should be the way you kill them if they spot you.
I know that for a while i had issues with the way you throw in this game especially if youre being chased but for me when i aim at them a circle does appear on them, plus if you can just sneak up behind, i think 2 of them?, then you can get an ability that lets you shoot like a magic ball thing which 2 shots them, also whos idea was it to make the throw button R? I've died a few times just left clicking, they should at least add the ability to rebind keys in setting, i still love this game though, it looks promising

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2623277

Overview:
One night, you passed the park, met the miko, and then start an exorcism story with her. Exorcise the ghost by fucking them, but be aware, they will do the same to you if they catch you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: Kkntkkb
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2623262 View attachment 2623263 View attachment 2623264 View attachment 2623265 View attachment 2623266 View attachment 2623267 View attachment 2623268 View attachment 2623270 View attachment 2623272
Someone read my mind about a making a H game about the headless ghost girls from Ghostwire Tokyo....wait a minute....*searches office*

(Cuts to me running out of the front door)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know that for a while i had issues with the way you throw in this game especially if youre being chased but for me when i aim at them a circle does appear on them, plus if you can just sneak up behind, i think 2 of them?, then you can get an ability that lets you shoot like a magic ball thing which 2 shots them, also whos idea was it to make the throw button R? I've died a few times just left clicking, they should at least add the ability to rebind keys in setting, i still love this game though, it looks promising
Yeah I just caught one with a talisman, it leaned into the bathroom door and I hit with the talisman and trapped it so that I could walk up and exorcise it.

Aug 12, 2019
Got past the first two missions, can't get to the other 3 missions. Red telling me to 'rest' maybe but I can't interact with anything except the memory ghosts in the base. Any ideas?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes