Others I am The Exorcist [v1.0] [kkntkkb]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Too hard to break out the A/D, unless you want to wake up everyone in the house...
The sneak attack distance is too long, you gotta be really close

Jun 17, 2022
Awful. Game doesn't respond to A-D mash.
When you go left-right buttons work, but when you interacting with a ghost, they just don't do a thing.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Reactions: zz7989
Jun 17, 2022
Alright, I've just picked a wrong frequency. But it still doesn't help.
It's SOOOO laggy. Even when you set FPS to 60, it's still shows 30, and you'll deplete your scale pretty damn fast, 'cause you'll miss the rhythm.
To hell with this game.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting.

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
It's really short for what it is. The only part I had trouble with was the Statue in Mission 2 showing numbers felt like it wasn't working proper... other than that once you cleared both mission the gallery mode in the house is better since you can make the girls naked.

and witness all possible animations you may have missed

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
I can't believe this is a game that can be played by humans. The speed when being caught is very fast. The amulet can only be caught when facing the front, which makes it completely impossible to pass the level.

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
For me, the AD speed requirement is too fast and I can't perform an exorcism at all. How did you solve this problem?

Reactions: wolailan

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
it's to dificult please saves, something i cant pass the first mision when i exorcise 4 girls then i dead and no save game T_T

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone have any idea if there is a game similar to this? where you have qte events

Valwary

Nov 10, 2018
ahhaha the game was removed frome steam i watched a youtuber playing it and when i searched on steam it was removed and now i m downloading frome here to see what is this hopefully ghost whont rape me i m scared hehhehe lets them come to me ;D

seen8115seen

Mar 23, 2019
basically so EZ.
you need fight distance with boss and learn curve enemy movement.
i recommand without checkpoint or save that way more harder more fun.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes