Others I am The Exorcist [v1.0] [kkntkkb]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game is unnecessarily difficult. The whole mashing buttons for every single thing gets tiring real fast. Also if you die, you go back, no checkpoints whatsoever, even on the boss area. Once the enemies got sight of you, you can't really outran them without items/energy attack

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
This game is unnecessarily difficult. The whole mashing buttons for every single thing gets tiring real fast. Also if you die, you go back, no checkpoints whatsoever, even on the boss area. Once the enemies got sight of you, you can't really outran them without items/energy attack
at first i also thought it difficult. but when you got use to it, it become extremely easy to catch up.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2623277

Overview:
One night, you passed the park, met the miko, and then start an exorcism story with her. Exorcise the ghost by fucking them, but be aware, they will do the same to you if they catch you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: Kkntkkb
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2623262 View attachment 2623263 View attachment 2623264 View attachment 2623265 View attachment 2623266 View attachment 2623267 View attachment 2623268 View attachment 2623270 View attachment 2623272
Just beat it. Grabs are weird on keyboard, its like the game doesn't want you to break a hold but nothing too punishing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sounds interesting, but I don't want to replay fifty times to get a fucking scene. Sex games aren't meant to be that challenging. Then i'd just play some-fucking-thing else.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
How i use the stones? I make sound and the ghost move to the stone but i cant exorcise them

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
i dont understand what to do with the boss bullet hell battle after the ghost girl
I think you have to blast the boss girl with your blue energy (hold left mouse to charge, release to shoot or on second level just click left mouse)
Then, when she is knocked over, you run up to her and press F to pay your respect by dicking her.
Hammer A/B to make her cum. Bosses need more then one go at getting respected ;)

Reactions: zz7989

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
The game is a little hard to grasp at first, but once you do I think the gameplay is pretty fun. It's easier if you already are familiar with stealth game mechanics.

Reactions: HornyLee

IveGotNothing

Aug 10, 2018
For anyone stuck on the number puzzle, the number shown represents a certain pose - whichever number the statue shows is the is the pose you have to interact with. 1 is the blowjob, 2 is the standing fuck, and 3 is the upside-down one.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
this game is sadly so insanely short. 2 minor ghosts and 2 bosses. it look sgreat so far and once i figured out how to do things it was enjoyable, but sadly i was already at the end of the game already at that point

Reactions: zz7989

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
For anyone stuck on the number puzzle, the number shown represents a certain pose - whichever number the statue shows is the is the pose you have to interact with. 1 is the blowjob, 2 is the standing fuck, and 3 is the upside-down one.
CT never looks up at the wall

Viresque

Dec 18, 2021
hard game because the ones who maked it don't know how to make a game where you don't need one houre to do the first level,the swap of gameplay is juste ridiculus

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes